Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

This could be the best "bruce bingo" EVER !

I'm going for "I'm a Newcastle fan"

I'm going for "transition" as an outside chance.

Edited by madras

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Good piece by Hope. Although it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of the next 10 years, it is an error to keep Bruce for Sunday. 

14 years we've been waiting for this day - it's a major gaff.  It'll feel like Ashley is still here and nothing has changed.  It was bad enough having those awful SD signs still in the ground but having Bruce still in the dugout as well will feel like BAU.  It's not like his presence will add any value to the teams performance.  It will be the opposite in fact.

30 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

The press conference tomorrow will be interesting. Can see him being salty when asked about his position, claiming it is “disrespectful”. 

The Media have apparently been notified that the pre-match press conference will take place tomorrow at 1.30.

Does anyone know if they were told that Steve Bruce will hold the pre-match press conference at 1.30 tomorrow ?

3 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Yeah Bruce 

Damn !!

I was hoping that Amanda might unexpectedly walk in, with Yasir Al-Rumayyan, and announce that Steve Bruce has left the building!

Edited by manorpark

3 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

As it said, things could change in the next 12 hours for that not to happen but they'd be leaving it tight

Hopefully they will read that well timed Hope article and pull the trigger. Nice bit of mischief and deliberate timing that article - sowing the seeds.

54 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

The press conference tomorrow will be interesting. Can see him being salty when asked about his position, claiming it is “disrespectful”. 

nah, there'll be a lot of sucking up.

i reckon he'll get an easy ride from the sycophant journos and sky just in case they upset the new owners.

will be all about the 1000 games.

Edited by huss9

Won’t happen as the press have no interest in attacking anyone bar the people of Newcastle but I would fucking love someone to ask him why he is happy to take money from the Saudi regime as a ‘man of the people’ and as a huge fan of press censorship and bannings himself whether he’d like Craig Hope to get dismembered by his new employers.

These people think they can go and spend £300 million on a football club and be successful, despite appearing to have little knowledge about footballing matters. This explains why Bruce is still here. We might be richer than Spurs but none of it is invested. Spurs are currently richer than us = they will beat us. They're looking longer down the line.

38 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

These people think they can go and spend £300 million on a football club and be successful, despite appearing to have little knowledge about footballing matters. This explains why Bruce is still here. We might be richer than Spurs but none of it is invested. Spurs are currently richer than us = they will beat us. They're looking longer down the line.

look at most new owners of the big clubs , rarely do they know anything,they buy the help.

Edited by GWN

39 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Sir John Hall admitted he knew nothing about football when he first invested. He hit the jackpot when Keegan came on board. Will be the same for Consortium. Find the right Management structure, support them and let them do the work !

IIf Bruce announces today that Sunday is his last game, would people actively support him and give him a good send off ?

TBF under the current circumstances and the way I think about the future  I think I would, in a sort of ding dong the witch is dead way.

He wants hounding out like but tbh he should be treated as an irrelevance. Came here, tacit knowledge of his remit and bosses and has sat on a payday for two years. Off you fuck you chump. (Not you Ben) Wank into your 1000 game sock. (Can if you have one Ben) Too many greedy fucks and bullshitting timewasters across the land just like him.

Edited by Darth Crooks