Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

so negative. no wonder the players look so shit scared.

i said it against sheff utd too but this fat coward should have been telling the players that we were going to smash these shite fuckers stranded at the bottom of the table.

even when we were 10 points above 18th, i never could understand those on here saying time and time we wouldnt go down because of the shite at the bottom of the table.

It annoyed the f#ck out of me.  We were on a massive 18 points sometime in December and people on here were saying "well we are safe now".  I mean what were they thinking?

watched true faith yesterday, one of the guys nailed describing bruce as "just an empty husk"offers nothing and doesnt even know the results of the team he,s managing from the last 6 games..jesus wept

even when we were 10 points above 18th, i never could understand those on here saying time and time we wouldnt go down because of the shite at the bottom of the table.

I'm not sure how anyone had the gall to call bottom of the table teams shite if they've watched us play for the last two seasons.

I thought they were quite mad not to think it would happen (OK it hasn't happened just yet), i kept saying our manager is Steve Bruce, that was enough for me to seal it if he wasn't gone.

and shearer can fuck off an'all.

its an insult to us fans tweeting shite like that tonight ("do i have to watch that again tonight?") but no criticism of bruce, his tactics, his starting 11, his delight a at draw, his training regime, his actions towards ritchie, his banning of a journalist for telling the truth etc etc.

really Al. do one.

and shearer can fuck off an'all.

its an insult to us fans tweeting shite like that tonight ("do i have to watch that again tonight?") but no criticism of bruce, his tactics, his starting 11, his delight a at draw, his training regime, his actions towards ritchie, his banning of a journalist for telling the truth etc etc.

really Al. do one.

Agreed. Both him and Caulkin have gone massively down in my view over their constant support of Bruce.

Don't have time for either of them anymore tbh.

and shearer can f*** off an'all.

its an insult to us fans tweeting s**** like that tonight ("do i have to watch that again tonight?") but no criticism of bruce, his tactics, his starting 11, his delight a at draw, his training regime, his actions towards ritchie, his banning of a journalist for telling the truth etc etc.

really Al. do one.

Agreed. Both him and Caulkin have gone massively down in my view over their constant support of Bruce.

Don't have time for either of them anymore tbh.

Totally agree here, Shearer has the platform to tell it straight and has done in the past - not a peep from him when his c*** of a mate is in charge except blaming the players (and I bet he does tonight also). Shearer and Caulkin will preach all day about Ashley, but, not a word when it comes to Bruce. As for the other journalists they are all the same except for Hope. I saw a tweet from Mark Douglas on here having a go, but, like his lemon mate Ryder, I put money on we don't see anything on the back pages.

The pundits can say what they want, it’s not going to matter to Ashley et al.

but it matters to the fans. especially when its someone like sheaer.

its better if he doesnt tweet at all rather than stick 2 fingers up at us with tweets like that.

Should be able to do his job in a professional manner, and objectively critique what he is seeing. If that offends his buddy Bruce, and Bruce can’t see Shearer’s just doing his job then he’s a child. Shearer is perfectly capable of carrying out his role as a pundit, and critique Bruce without it being personal.

Makes it worse as he’s obviously a fan of the club, but just get the impression he’s too besotted with his pal Bruce to see what he’s doing to the side.

Should be able to do his job in a professional manner, and objectively critique what he is seeing. If that offends his buddy Bruce, and Bruce can’t see Shearer’s just doing his job then he’s a child. Shearer is perfectly capable of carrying out his role as a pundit, and critique Bruce without it being personal.

Makes it worse as he’s obviously a fan of the club, but just get the impression he’s too besotted with his pal Bruce to see what he’s doing to the side.

Also this 100 percent. I’m sure Brucey wouldn’t hesitate to through al under the bus if the situation arose anyway

Yea the fat slut would throw anyone under the bus in a heart beat to cling to this 'gig' for another few months.

Shearer has always been an absolutely terrible pundit. It’s not a shock he isn’t a manager at all. I posted this in the old Bruce thread, but it’s no surprise they are close friends...

I was just looking for an article I remembered about Thauvin and came across this:

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-shearer-lambasts-newcastle-uniteds-10093465.amp

They are at home and you’d expect them to come out, roll their sleeves up and have a right good go.

So then I turned to Google...

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-shearer-urges-newcastle-united-9278763.amp

Alan Shearer urges Newcastle United players to roll up their sleeves ahead of 'another' big summer

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-alan-shearer-players-19657220.amp

You say: 'Come on. What have you got? Show us something that can gives us a bit of belief, a little bit of hope. Roll your sleeves up and have a bit of a scrap

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/alan-shearer-highlights-biggest-reason-114643901.html

It is all well and good having ability but ability alone in a relegation scrap is not enough. You need characters that are going to fight. You need players that are going to roll up their sleeves and have a right good go. That has not been the case for Newcastle unfortunately.