Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Tide is slowly turning in the media against him I feel. Too bad it's too little, too late.

Not sure if it's so much a tide, as they didn't give a fuck when he was attacking the fans because we're at the bottom oif the ladder and he's a member of the PFM-osphere, but now he's attacking journalists, who to pundits are a step above shit managers and also a warning that they might be next to face his accusations.

email to all media outlets please.

"Their love for Rafael Benitez was not based purely on results and certainly not the style of play, but because Benitez shared their ambitions. He spoke of Newcastle United as a potential top-six club. In his final half season in charge, Newcastle were the sixth-highest scorers in the league and took more points than Tottenham, who finished fourth. Something was building. But anything that builds at Newcastle eventually falls into disrepair."

email to all media outlets please.

"Their love for Rafael Benitez was not based purely on results and certainly not the style of play, but because Benitez shared their ambitions. He spoke of Newcastle United as a potential top-six club. In his final half season in charge, Newcastle were the sixth-highest scorers in the league and took more points than Tottenham, who finished fourth. Something was building. But anything that builds at Newcastle eventually falls into disrepair."

I tweet all quotes like this to Jim White

Tide is slowly turning in the media against him I feel. Too bad it's too little, too late.

Not sure if it's so much a tide, as they didn't give a fuck when he was attacking the fans because we're at the bottom oif the ladder and he's a member of the PFM-osphere, but now he's attacking journalists, who to pundits are a step above shit managers and also a warning that they might be next to face his accusations.

Yes. I think he fucked up there by calling out one of their own.

What was the reason for him being put on light duties?

*Insert joke about being the only light thing about him here*

I'm not sure, I've asked like.

Do managers get medicals? Like monthly or periodically, for insurance purposes perhaps? No idea.

I’ve thought before that he looks like he’s on some kind of medication. He looks a bit zoned out at times, I’ve thought this since he first joined.

Could be anti- depressants I reckon

"DH: Contrary to reports, it was not £4m that the Owls received in compensation for Bruce and his coaching staff. The figure was lower than that but still a significant amount.

Things may become clearer on how Wednesday intend to use that money when the financial accounts for the 2018/19 season are revealed this summer."

DH is Dom Howson from Yorkshire Live, so their equivalent of Ryder? Tells you a lot tbh if true - also the accounts were delayed half a year so they weren't revealed last summer but only now

£6.5m. :lol:

Fucking kill iz.

Here's me thinking that money is the most important thing to Ashley when in fact, money is no object when it comes to the pursuit of the ultimate dream of making sure all your high ranking employees are fully compliant, sycophantic, lickspittle cunts.