Do you plan to return to St. James Park when allowed?

astraguy

Do you plan to return to SJP when allowed?   

144 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to return to SJP when allowed?

• Yes
    • No

• 3 weeks later...

Gonna bump this after what happened today i'm sick to death of "our" lot doing jack shit.Any fan who attends the fulham game is a spineless C***

Edited by astraguy

23 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Gonna bump this after what happened today i'm sick to death of "our" lot doing jack shit.Any fan who attends the fulham game is a spineless C***

Old Trafford / anfield would've been a complete sell out today at either ground today though if fans were allowed in. 

Edited by Joey Linton

Gave my season ticket in the East Stand up when they hiked the prices the year before Rafa left. Knew Rafa would be on his way and there was no hope. Won't be going back till Ashley sells up. I do usually get a couple of free corporate visits per season through work. But Ive turned those down in the past due to apathy.

Guest HTT II

Hope it pisses down and the game bores those in attendance to death...

Nah seriously, anyone who goes, I won’t begrudge them. I think they are mad like, but each to their own. It’s been a tough year and a half. I’d kill to go to a Gateshead game for example.

2 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Because I want to get a ticket. Like most season ticket holders will I imagine?

I've said since this thread was started that I'd be going when we could. 

Have fun

There'll be near enough a full house there the moment it's possible, I'm sure. There'll always be 40-50,000 folks whose reasons for going to the game outweigh (/dwarf) any notion of protest or principle. Fuck em. 

Well after everything this season, the shit Bruce has served up yada yada , who on here will buy a season ticket/renew and cheers the boys on next season, assuming FCB is still here and no takeover as ever.

who’s going, explain why .