Newcastle United 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur - 04/04/2021 - post-match from page 12

Disco

As much as Bruce is a total waster, looking at these lot here, they don't want it. There's easily more than half that are bottlers.

Without ASM and Wilson in the line up every week, we are never beating sides. 

Edited by mighty__mag

Bruce’s championship all stars of Murphy Ritchie Gayle Shelvey etc putting up a commendable effort. Tottenham look so sloppy and open at the back and strolling about at only 1-2.

They need to step it up and bring Son on and get 2 or 3 more and bury us so Bruce can’t claim anything positive  

I know he's perfectly capable of a rick himself, but having Clark benched in favour of that cabbage is quite frankly a comical decision. What on earth are they thinking there? Clark is a very capable centre-back, just play him ffs. 

Looks like all the luck Bruce rode last year has come back to haunt him this time round. W played well by our standards but some rotten defending has put us in our place. Spurs are shite as well, they are well beatable these days. 

I think we’ve done ok, but let down by dreadful defending. That’s what happens when you play a fullback at centre half. 

Spurs will tighten up 2nd half and will get another couple.

As someone says earlier - we stink of relegation. 

5 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

I think we’ve done ok, but let down by dreadful defending. That’s what happens when you play a fullback at centre half. 

Spurs will tighten up 2nd half and will get another couple.

As someone says earlier - we stink of relegation. 

That mistake was nowt to do with him being a fullback playing out of position, it was down to him being a generally shit footballer

8 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I know he's perfectly capable of a rick himself, but having Clark benched in favour of that cabbage is quite frankly a comical decision. What on earth are they thinking there? Clark is a very capable centre-back, just play him ffs. 

Guessing Lascelles’ ego doesn’t allow him to play on the right of a three, so that would mean you’d have Clark or Dummett on the right which is a fairly scary thought. 

Probably still not as bad as Krafth, mind.