Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

In the relegation zone by the time we play QPR...

you think wigan will beat WBA and Swansea? I doubt it.

After what I've seen this weekend I wouldn't be surprised if Wigan win all of their last 4 games and we lose 4 nil in all of ours!

Nah but seriously, we should have beat West Brom if we played for two halves, Wigan are looking bettee than us so I'd say they win there. Swansea have only won once - against us - since the end of February, can easily see Wigan winning that.

Well, we'll see how it plays out I guess but I think people are making the predictions out of fear than anything else. Wigan havent won in their last 4 which included QPR and West Ham. I just cant see them all of a sudden pulling two or three wins out of the bag, especially with a final wedged in between. Just my view like.

In the relegation zone by the time we play QPR...

you think wigan will beat WBA and Swansea? I doubt it.

I don't see why not like, they pushed Spurs close the other day and WBA and Swansea have zero motivation to pull up any trees.

Well for me, they havent just become a team that can go and gets wins whenever they want. WBA is a tough place to go and they had a great win on saturday. Wigans form is marginally better than ours. Swansea aye, west brom away I dont think so

30 24 March 2012 Liverpool 1 – 2 Wigan Athletic Liverpool [show]

31 31 March 2012 Wigan Athletic 2 – 0 Stoke City Wigan [show]

32 7 April 2012 Chelsea 2 – 1 Wigan Athletic London [show]

33 11 April 2012 Wigan Athletic 1 – 0 Manchester United Wigan [show]

34 16 April 2012 Arsenal 1 – 2 Wigan Athletic London [show]

35 21 April 2012 Fulham 2 – 1 Wigan Athletic London [show]

36 28 April 2012 Wigan Athletic 4 – 0 Newcastle United Wigan [show]

37 7 May 2012 Blackburn Rovers 0 – 1 Wigan Athletic Blackburn [show]

38 13 May 2012 Wigan Athletic 3 – 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers Wigan [show]

I'm not so sure.  They won when they wanted when it mattered towards the end of last season.  We'll see, I hope you're right.

Aye but that was the year we finished 5th, crazy shit happened that year :)

Shit the fucking bed. Shit the bed, then get out of it, make it, get back into it, and then shit the fucking bed again.

I decided to totally detach myself from the world for two hours and just check at the end to see what had happened, and I can't believe it.

About to watch the match now, I recorded it, but finally happy we're starting to get the results we've really deserved and not got for months now.

There's an element of attacking because we can't defend about it, but that has really only made Lambert more popular amongst us.

Long way to go yet, but winning alone is brilliant, to do so and massively change the GD is just truly immense for us.

Shit the fucking bed. Shit the bed, then get out of it, make it, get back into it, and then shit the fucking bed again.

I decided to totally detach myself from the world for two hours and just check at the end to see what had happened, and I can't believe it.

About to watch the match now, I recorded it, but finally happy we're starting to get the results we've really deserved and not got for months now.

There's an element of attacking because we can't defend about it, but that has really only made Lambert more popular amongst us.

Long way to go yet, but winning alone is brilliant, to do so and massively change the GD is just truly immense for us.

:dave:

Piss off.

Well done mate, even though it's bad for us. If you are going to go down, might as well go down fighting. Wish we could show that attitude.

:dave:

Piss off.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

You know McManaman is going to get an important goal

If he gets the goal that sends us down, I might just give up on football.

Guest neesy111

Any chance Wigan will play a reserve team in the FA Cup final?

They'll get fined by the FA if they do.

I think Wigan will pick up 7 points.

i think you're nuts.

No offence, but I really do. They'll get nothing like that.

Having that sort of GD swing against you is awful, but keep it in perspective, Wigan are way behind, and have to get the points.