Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

A point against QPR will be enough in my opinion. Wigan will win tomorrow but lose to Arsenal and Villa. Even if we lose to QPR we will stay up, arsenal will stuff wigan and make their gd worse as will losing to.Villa. that point against.west ham was massive for us.

Sunderland  easiest game and they got a point and a suspension. I know it could've been better but I'm not reaching for the razor blades yet.

Think Southampton will give them a much, much sterner test. They still need points and, if they go ahead, they're unlikely to give Sunderland as much encouragement to get back into the game.

That's true, but they're also a very different footballing side to Stoke which conceivably could suit the mackems better. Fuck knows.

I know we are s*** and can't score but the only saving grace is that it is QPR who are woeful and have already been relegated. If we cannot beat them I agree with the posters above who say we deserve to go down. It is going to be a very nervous afternoon.

Reading are down and are also shit, they won 4-2 away at the weekend.  Nobody should expect QPR to bend over and take it off us just because they are already down.

I voted 10 at the weekend out of sheer frustration, but the reality is we have just as good a chance of staying up as anyone else. The mackems and Norwich are away to Spurs and Man City on the final day. If we better either team's result this weekend then surely that'll be enough? Wigan are also away to Arsenal, so if they lose tomorrow night and we get a draw this weekend, we can't be caught. The situation is absolutely dire, no doubt about it, but I certainly wouldn't say we're definitely a 10 just yet. There is a lot of ifs and buts there as well, but if anything that just shows how this is far from over.

Sunderland  easiest game and they got a point and a suspension. I know it could've been better but I'm not reaching for the razor blades yet.

Think Southampton will give them a much, much sterner test. They still need points and, if they go ahead, they're unlikely to give Sunderland as much encouragement to get back into the game.

Soton are playing shit right now, Norwich, ourselves, Fulham and Soton are the 4 teams at the moment in the dogfight, that don't look like winning.

Guest neesy111

If Villa lose to Chelsea and we (somehow) win on Sunday, we're safe, I think?

:no:

That's true, but they're also a very different footballing side to Stoke which conceivably could suit the mackems better. Fuck knows.

They will also probably be happy with a draw.

Win at QPR and there's no way you're going down.

You will win at QPR.

I see you much safer than you see yourselves.

I hope this wonderful man is right.

Guest neesy111

You will win at QPR.

:yao:

A point against QPR will be enough in my opinion. Wigan will win tomorrow but lose to Arsenal and Villa. Even if we lose to QPR we will stay up, arsenal will stuff wigan and make their gd worse as will losing to.Villa. that point against.west ham was massive for us.

I wouldn't rely on Villa for anything, especially when that game is at the DW.

You will win at QPR.

I hope this wonderful man is right.

Predicted Villa's last two wins. HE MUST BE RIGHT!

Guest icemanblue

Soton are playing shit right now, Norwich, ourselves, Fulham and Soton are the 4 teams at the moment in the dogfight, that don't look like winning.

I refuse to believe that. Pochettino is a genius.

You will win at QPR.

We will be in bottom 3 after tomorrow night, even a win against QPR may then not be enough and fate not in our hands. We are as good as gone. Only thing that could save us is Norwich losing next 2 and us getting draw

Have we just played game or what? :lol:

Who was expecting Stoke to win that game before hand by the way?

It just compounds matters, doesn't it - were you one of the ones saying a draw was a good result on Saturday and it was a good thing we held on for it?  Outcomes such as Sunderland and Wigan picking up points this week make Saturday's approach even more difficult to accept, it's not rocket science why people react as they do to these outcomes.

No I wasn't, my point is Sunderland just drew at home against Stoke and the way people are reacting you'd think we just lost a game and everyone else won :lol:

We drew a game on Saturday, Villa won and Wigan won, now Sunderland have drawn.  If Wigan win tomorrow we'll be in the bottom 3, how's that?

It's almost as bad a combination of results as we could have had.

Villa helped us by winning, they're on form while Norwich are far from it.  The Wigan result was a terrible one for us but Sunderland only getting a point against a terrible Stoke side at home isn't a bad result for us at all (its only bad in comparison to Stoke potentially winning).  It certainly doesn't warrant some of the embarrassing comments in this thread IMO.  Anyway I'm off, can't be bothered with the self pity and OTT wallowing in this place.

If Villa lose to Chelsea and we (somehow) win on Sunday, we're safe, I think?

Wigan would have to lose to Swansea for that to happen I think  ???

Nah we'd have 41. Villa have 40. If Wigan beat Swansea but lose to Arsenal they have 38. It'll be Wigan vs Villa = Pardy time.

You will win at QPR.

This is a common theme i'm noticing, other fans think we will stay up without a 2nds hesitation, i'm absolutely gobsmacked by the reaction by folks on twitter at the shock that we could be in relegation zone.

We are absolutely wank and its been coming for a while, i didn't really start thinking about relegation till the Liverpool abomination tbh but i think we are doomed now.

Can't see us beating QPR if i'm honest.