Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

one good thing is arrsenal need the points, as spurs are breathing down their necks.  So they have to perform against wigan.

Also only 3 days after a cup final for wigan to play, wembley pitch should drain the players....

we still need to draw at least on sunday.

Guest nufc_89

I'm not as sure as everyone else about Wigan not getting anything from the Emirates. I say, if we loose tomorrow I think we are more likely going down than Wigan.

Arsenal absolutely MUST beat Wigan on Tuesday for their own reasons. There's no way this lot are going to play in this cup final today and then manage to go to the Emirates three days later and get anything.

Did I hear correctly in the FA Cup commentary that no team has ever won the cup and been relegated??

Wigan have never won the FA Cup either. First thing for everything......(I hope).

We win and we stay up, simple fact.

So tantalizing to think that all of the uncertainty and stress of this relegation rubbish could be over by tomorrow night. Knowing our lot they'll keep us hanging on for at least a few days yet though.

Must admit, their win has me nervous. Either they go out, get pissed and get knackered, or they go to Arsenal feeling unbeatable and 'do a Wigan'. But it's in our own hands. If we cant beat QPR, we cant complain about going down.

Guest Brazilianbob

We lose to qpr and Wigan lose to arsenal by the same margin  then I reckon we are down because we will lose at home to arsenal and if Wigan beat villa we will prob go down on goal difference, so a win or at least a draw  tomorrow is absolutely vital

We draw, Wigan draw, it's squeaky bum time. Simple fact.

:scared:

What if Norwich and/or Sunderland lose?.. :)

See people keep forgetting there's other teams in this.

It'll still be sq

It'd still be squeaky fucking bum time.

It'll still be sq

It'd still be squeaky fucking bum time.

I suppose, but we're talking about Norwich needing a point away to Man City and Sunderland needing a point away to Spurs, not just one but both AND Wigan needing to win as well.  I'm just saying people seem to forget other teams are in this, it always seems to be "if we do this and Wigan do that", its not just us and Wigan.

Not that it will come to that but can totally see Norwich getting something at City after today. Manager is getting sacked and players don't care.

Norwich have only 2 points away from home this year.  Anythings possible, but the fact is Norwich are rank away from home.

Admittedly I didn't look that far into it, but tbh, it's fucking squeaky bum time now for me, am shitting myself :lol:

Admittedly I didn't look that far into it, but tbh, it's fucking squeaky bum time now for me, am shitting myself :lol:

I'll be pissed about 2 hours before the game starts, only way I'll make it to kick off :lol:

Guest ItalianMagpie

Norwich are gonna beat WBA, or at very least they're getting a point. Same as the mackems vs Soton.

Which means that if we draw we're behind them anyway, and we'd still need to get something out of the Arsenal game, which is unlikely at best (unless they get seriously thrashed in the final game, and we're not).

I still can't see us winning away from home, I really hope we can nick a point and that Wigan are fucking losing at Arsenal.

Admittedly I didn't look that far into it, but tbh, it's f***ing squeaky bum time now for me, am shitting myself :lol:

I'll be p*ssed about 2 hours before the game starts, only way I'll make it to kick off :lol:

I'm at a christening tomorrow, so will be lucky to have had 2 pints by kick off, even then i've got to abandon the missus to go down to the bar watch the match...without her noticing....the atmosphere in my house later on depends entirely on the score :lol:

Norwich are gonna beat WBA, or at very least they're getting a point. Same as the mackems vs Soton.

Which means that if we draw we're behind them anyway, and we'd still need to get something out of the Arsenal game, which is unlikely at best (unless they get seriously thrashed in the final game, and we're not).

I still can't see us winning away from home, I really hope we can nick a point and that Wigan are fucking losing at Arsenal.

How are Norwich and Sunderland both getting a point "at the very least"?  You realise its a win/lose/draw system right? ???

:p

1= no chance

10 = nailed on.

http://i37.tinypic.com/k3oigy.gif

ONE                                                                                                  TEN

you can change your vote over the season.

(Images courtesy of SSR)

:lol: wtf