Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Absolute jubilation in my household tonight, now that Wigan are gone. The Premier League has finally took out the trash, hopefully that scummy club will never come back.

In a nutshell, I'm happy they're gone.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

For the their football philosophy and never say die attitude I am sad to see Wigan go, but the pathetic support they have and the size of the club makes me think they're back where they belong now and good riddance fr that, let it stay a rugby town.

And we will get fisted off arsenal

So we end NETD again.

Get real ffs. It's not about league position this year. It's about head-to-head results. We're never getting that title. :(

And we will get fisted off arsenal

So we end NETD again.

Get real ffs. It's not about league position this year. It's about head-to-head results. We're never getting that title. :(

League table don't lie marra. :D though I agree with you.

Thanks for bailing us out QPR, Reading and Wigan :thup:

The fact that after the season we have had, we could have potentially finished top ten just highlights how much dross there is in this division. Us and the mackems have constantly played relegation standard football this season but still managed to avoid the drop with a game to spare.

• 4 weeks later...