Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

A collapse is still possible but we're only 14 points off safety, I doubt we'll have to wait too long before we hit 40. It's a 3 from me still cos anything's possible with this club but I'm a lot more relaxed atm than I was last season.

Not including the FML option 41% of the forum thought we were more likely to go down than stay up :lol:

If you include that one it was 56.8%.

The media think Newcastle fans are delusional and think we are better than we are  :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

It would have to be a spectacular capitulation for us to manage relegation.

Still though, we are a strange club. :yao:

Considering we are 12 clear of 10th we would have to not win another game and just so unlikely. I hope to fuck we add quality in Jan and go for champions league

9 for me to be honest. I just don't know where the next win is going to come from.  :lol:

Seriously though to think that we only need 8 more points to match last seasons total and are only 2 points away from the average needed to stay up over the last few seasons is unbelievable.