Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

:smug:

Time to reset the poll I think

Bah, hoped it wouldn't be.

Gave an interesting record of how people felt at the start of the season.

That's why I saved it.

Good man. Are you piecing together a meaty historical summary of previous votes in the first post, or is that a massive pain in the bollocks? O0

Fucking class season. No idea who's gonna win the league, no idea who's going down. Sunderland have surely got to be dead and buried, but then they're only three points off 17th. And I didn't expect Crystal Palace to get their heads above water once, yet they have. Fulham are shit, Villa are shit, West Ham are abominably shit, not a clue what will happen at Cardiff. Anyone could go down, anyone could win it, anyone could finish 4th. Loving it from both a neutral and 'supporter' stand point.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I had the mackems, Palace and Cardiff to go down but with both Palace and the mackems have been in some relatively good form recently, I think I may revise my prediction. In the bottom half a lot of the teams should be concerned. Even Swansea who although a good team are struggling to get a win.

Guest palnese

I had the mackems, Palace and Cardiff to go down but with both Palace and the mackems have been in some relatively good form recently, I think I may revise my prediction. In the bottom half a lot of the teams should be concerned. Even Swansea who although a good team are struggling to get a win.

:pardsgrin: