Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Another huge round next weekend, if we beat West Brom and the mackems lose at Everton, we'll be safe and they will again look f***ed.

Draw or lose to West Brom and the mackems pick up a win, and we will be looking for Hull to save us.

Another huge round next weekend, if we beat West Brom and the mackems lose at Everton, we'll be safe and they will again look f***ed.

Draw or lose to West Brom and the mackems pick up a win, and we will be looking for Hull to save us.

I think the best they can hope for is a draw.

Hull (v Burnley) and Leicester (v Sunderland and QPR) look safe, so it's back to us or Sunderland. Looking at results, it could go either way but it just feels like we're destined to drop.

Leicester could easily beat the mackems, that's my only hope.

Guest The Little Waster

I can't believe how relaxed I am about us going down, two seasons ago I was really really nervous and worried. Now I am looking forward to us sinking like a stone and enjoying watching the football league show knowing Ashley has f***ed his own dream money spinning machine up through rank stupidity.

Im just not arsed or hurting and nothing can change until Ashley decides to f*** off.  Until then there is nothing for me to support or get behind. (A O Campaign)...

Part of me is sirmking at Ashley's gamble with Carver in charge, releasing players and moving on others when we really needed them around.  The attitude of "we have 30 points in Jan, we are safe" has come back and bitten his fat arse big time. 

The premier league, tho filled with lots of s*** teams tends to make fools of those who take it for granted.  Ashley is has been taking the p*ss out of this league and its finally bitten him back.

Amazing how some of these gimps can get so ennervated even now ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efRnjMjp2XM

Seeing his awful leadership and financial planning fail makes me smile, shame its happening at my club.

Not really arsed if we go down either

In 2008 I was fucking gutted but there is no collective willingness to drag this shit team out of it. Think of the atmosphere vs Boro that season (even if cards and flags do nothing for you)

If the club put a flag on everyone's seat now they'd all end up on the pitch!

Not really arsed if we go down either

In 2008 I was fucking gutted but there is no collective willingness to drag this shit team out of it. Think of the atmosphere vs Boro that season (even if cards and flags do nothing for you)

If the club put a flag on everyone's seat now they'd all end up on the pitch!

Aye, that relegation team was dump but I genuinely thought we'd be ok until about 5 mins from the end of the final game where it dawned on me that we weren't going to do it. Thought we were easily safe after that Boro game. This time though, I have absolutely no hope.

Last time Mike Ashley got us relegated he had the cheek to complain that he had to put in £25m of his own money to cover the costs. You own the club and it was your decisions that got us relegated! He'll go into full on cost cutting mode again (even more than he already does).

Can you imagine the state of our squad next season if we're relegated?

Tim Krul - Will be sold and he'd demand to leave anyway.

Fabricio Coloccini - Last year of contract. NUFC will want him off the wage bill.

Ryan Taylor - Out of contract.

Mike Williamson - Last year of contract.

Moussa Sissoko - Will be sold and he'd demand to leave anyway.

Vurnon Anita - 2 years to run on his contract. We'll be stuck with him.

Papiss Demba Cissé - Will be sold and he'd demand to leave anyway.

Siem De Jong - I can't see him wanting to play in the Championship.

Yoan Gouffran - 2 years to run on his contract. We'll be stuck with him.

Jack Colback - Will he want to stay? Could be sold for 100% profit.

Rolando Aarons - Could be sold if he ever gets fit.

Ayoze Perez - Will he want to stay?

Jonas Gutierrez - Out of Contract.

Massadio Haidara - He'd probably stay.

Remy Cabella - Will he want to stay? He'd be sold at a huge loss.

Rob Elliot - 1 year left on his contract.

Daryl Janmaat - Will be sold and he'd demand to leave anyway.

Haris Vučkić - Could be handy in the Championship if his Rangers form translates.

Cheick Tiote - Will be sold and he'd demand to leave anyway.

Gabriel Obertan - 1 year left on his contract. He'll stay as we're stuck with him.

Steven Taylor - 1 year left on his contract. He'll probably stay. He's always injured so which club would buy him?

Sammy Ameobi - Out of contract. He'd be mad to stay if he can get a move to West Brom, Real Sociedad, etc.

Emmanuel Riviere - I wonder if he'll be able to score goals in the Championship?

Mehdi Abeid - 1 year left on his contract. He'll probably stay.

Adam Armstrong - Carver suggested loaning him out to a Championship club. He'll probably get to learn his trade at NUFC.

Paul Dummett - He'll probably stay.

Karl Darlow - Welcome to the club. 1st choice goal keeper?

Jamaal Lascelles - Welcome to the club.

Sylvain Marveaux - 1 year left on his contract. He'll probably be sold if a buyer can be found.

As for who will be manager, it's terrifying to wonder who they'd appoint.

There's a few there that would stay imho but the fundamental problem, should we go down, is the lack of character in the squad.

People talk of getting relegated with Nolan, Barton, Harper etc, which is correct, but the shame of relegation galvanised them into putting it right.

I don't see anyone in the whole squad with that strength of character this time.

Completely in our hands, and yet it doesn't feel like it in the slightest, entirely relying on teams below us losing. And the fact we're not going to get another point must give any team with even a glimmer of fight left in them a massive confidence boost.