Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

absolute strong 10 this team doesn't look like it can win 10 games

Never like geordiedean for a needlessly over reactionary post.

why is it over reactionary? I'd put my mortgage on it that this squad won't win 10 games. Some people need to take the blinkers off

Can I take you up on that bet please?

Hope Chelsea don't lose today or they're down, like us. Relegated in August.

What a ridiculous argument to bring Chelsea into it :lol:

Incredible that people don't see the sarcasm dripping in that. But then I look at those who responded to it and it makes sense.

Whey it was clear it was sarcastic, but has barely any relevance at all to our state. It's like when you said Grant Hanley will be fine for us because Leicester won the league with Morgan and Huth. It's comparing two things that have little relevance at all

Didn't I make the comment about Hanley being fine in the Championship? Which he was.

Sorry, I forgot that all sarcastic comments need to be 100% accurate and fully reflective of the state of the point. I just wish I was as amazing as you Joey. Oh the pain.

Hard to tell if you're being sarcastic there either tbf. :lol:

why is it over reactionary? I'd put my mortgage on it that this squad won't win 10 games. Some people need to take the blinkers off

Incredible that people don't see the sarcasm dripping in that. But then I look at those who responded to it and it makes sense.

Whey it was clear it was sarcastic, but has barely any relevance at all to our state. It's like when you said Grant Hanley will be fine for us because Leicester won the league with Morgan and Huth. It's comparing two things that have little relevance at all

Didn't I make the comment about Hanley being fine in the Championship? Which he was.

Sorry, I forgot that all sarcastic comments need to be 100% accurate and fully reflective of the state of the point. I just wish I was as amazing as you Joey. Oh the pain.

Hard to tell if you're being sarcastic there either tbf. :lol:

:lol:

Not about to shit he bed yet but that result and performance today was hugely worrying imo. Very early yet but we'll need to improve in all areas quickly, nothing Rafa isn't aware of though. :lol:

Hanley being fine in the Championship had nothing to do with how Huth and Morgan played for Leicester when they won the Premier League.

Anyway, hopefully we can build some momentum against Forest and carry that on to West Ham. Would bite your hand off for a scrappy win to get us off and running

Guest chopey

I'm probably just a bit low after today's defeat but it does feel very negative right now a lot like our two previous relegation seasons early days tho

Rafa can only do so much. I think we'll be solid enough defensively but we need a significant amount of goals in the team to stay up and I can't see where they're going to come from if we don't get a new forward.

Despite all the focus on Shelvey and the two injuries, looked like men against boys for large parts against Spurs. Looked a small side and short of ideas yesterday. Still a 7. We still lack grit and calmness in the middle and quality going forward. With the benefit of hindsight, I would rather have seen Murphy and Aarons than Ritchie and Atsu, yesterday. At least they would have brought some directness and pace.

Would like to see this tbh.  Whip some balls in.

Mitrovic Joselu

Aarons Merino Hayden Murphy

Dummet Clark       Lejuine Yedlin

Hes going to have to do something because its not working.

Imagine being as stupid as Lee Charnley? He obviously thought we could do it on the cheap again. Can't see us getting goals this season, this squad will take us straight back down.

As Mike Ashley you mean. At the end of the day Ashley controls the money and always has.

We had no problem spending money, bringing around 12 players in and shipping nearly 20 out last summer, now however things seem to have changed as Rafa has said.

It's Ashley responsible for this.

Its all shit, isn´t it?  Except Rafa, and the stadium. Then it's all shit.  Owner. Players. Organization. Total embarrassment. Loosing a generation of fans and will probably go down again if nothing drastically changes.

Imagine being as stupid as Lee Charnley? He obviously thought we could do it on the cheap again. Can't see us getting goals this season, this squad will take us straight back down.

As Mike Ashley you mean. At the end of the day Ashley controls the money and always has.

We had no problem spending money, bringing around 12 players in and shipping nearly 20 out last summer, now however things seem to have changed as Rafa has said.

It's Ashley responsible for this.

Cut him some slack IMO. You can't defeat Qatar with wallpaper.