Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Despite this horrific window, I'm still at a 6, too early to go too much higher than that. West Ham were truly awful on Saturday and if that's the standard of teams around us, then even with this squad we should be fine with Rafa in charge. The big concern of course will come if Rafa leaves, the next few days are going to be nervous and pivotal in our PL fate. If he doen't walk in the next few days he'll be here until at least January.

Only one upgrade to the first team (Lejeune), who we still don't know much about and is currently injured, probably ain't enough to see us comfortably above the drop. If Rafa stays I think we might stay up through sheer organisation and desire, but if he goes... well, just whatever really. Club's dead.

This could be posted every year till he goes

Someone should hack the screen at SJP when Ashley is there and play that s***. f***ing joker.

I'd shove it on twitter with #Ashleyout and tag every f***ing ex-player/manager if i could.Sky will have a cracking programme next year with more "i'm sorry Keegan,Shearer,Rafa,houghton.......

If/when Rafa walks then we'll finish bottom. Every single club we're competing with is looking to strengthen and get better, we were already one of the weakest and we've actively decided to regress. It's inevitable.

If/when Rafa walks then we'll finish bottom. Every single club we're competing with is looking to strengthen and get better, we were already one of the weakest and we've actively decided to regress. It's inevitable.

Not true, West Ham are in a much worse state than us on the evidence of Saturday and haven't done a lot since then to improve. Crystal Palace look truly awful and haven't improved, I'm not at all convinced about Brighton's signings and they are struggling to even score in the PL, Bournemouth look a bit of a mess also, while Watford, Burnely and Huddersfield have all splashed some cash, I'm far from convinced they have quality in their squads that will keep them out of our reach. That's all no excuse for our inactivity but we have to remember the quality of opposition at the bottom of the PL is not stellar. IF Rafa walks out, which is probably the most likely scenario now, then we are in deep shit that's for sure, especially if Ashley reverts back to his JFK/Pardew/Carver/McClaren type appointments.

We're down without 3 BIG signings of proven quality. One of which must be a number ten.

Well there's not a chance of that happening like.

Then we'll go down.

We urgently need a premiership level keeper, a number ten and a proper left back as minimums imho.

If we don't get those three then put a fork in us.

:scared:

Unless Rafa leaves I don't think we'll go down, and that we have enough in the squad to be safe. However it was a needless risk not investing and shows that once again we have no ambition, and Ashley only wants to be on the gravy train.

We'll stay up, Rafa is too good. If he leaves then we drop.

Probably true. This squad is nowhere near good enough to survive without expert leadership. Can you imagine this bunch of players in the hands of Pardew or McClaren?

Even Rafa, as good a manager he is, won't be able to cope with idiocy and injuries that will no doubt blight our season at certain points. Looking good for the drop even at this early stage. It's all Mike deserves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bookies got us at 4/1 (7th favourites) to be relegated. I must admit I thought we'd be far smaller than that. They can certainly see something I'm really struggling to.

I would say that's about right, based on the manager we have. We are definitely in the battle at the bottom but there are plenty of teams with either questionable quality (Brighton, Huddersfield, Burnley,  Bournemouth, Watford) or poor/unproven/potential unsitable coaching (West Ham, Palace, Southampton and Stoke) or both.

Having a multi trophy winner as your manager makes a poor squad of players a whole lot more competitive and I think 7th fav to go down is about right.

This all changes of course if Rafa leaves.

Swansea have just signed one of the best young midfield players in the world and Wilfred Bony. We signed a new contract with latvian pig farmers for crap to put in balti pies. Id have us in the bottom three. You get what u pay for. The fat cunt us fiddling like fuck worse than the mckeags (allegedly)