Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Absolute certainties for the drop Benitez should be sacked for this 1 point from 30 is f***ing disgraceful. Time to stop making other excuses for this. It's down to Rafa he picks the team he initiates tactics and he's supposed to motivate

Get to fuck you absolute thundercunt.

Absolute certainties for the drop Benitez should be sacked for this 1 point from 30 is f***ing disgraceful. Time to stop making other excuses for this. It's down to Rafa he picks the team he initiates tactics and he's supposed to motivate

No need, fella.

No need, fella.

I dispute this.

No need, fella.

Agree with two of these posts.

No need, fella.

Agree with two of these posts.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just seen West Brom havent won since the 19th August. They're surely f***ed.

The bottom two look dead certs at this stage unless, Swansea can get some new manager bounce. Pardew is rapidly missing his window where he is effective. For the thjird spot, it's anyone from almost half the division, ridiculously tight.

4 points from next 3 games, and we're set up okay. We need to buy quick IMO, but we'd probably need 17 points to be safe. 4 wins, 5  draws from 16 remaining games would be do-able.

Not winning today would've been a reet kick in the balls, but we survived thankfully.

Hopefully teams like Brighton and Huddersfield and so on will start getting injuries to their key players, just like we've had (Lascelles, Merino, Atsu). It's very tight in the bottom half. I'd say that I'm at 4 or 5 right now. A good window (I know) and I think I'll be at a 2.

Still 10 for me and will be until some quality players have signed for us.

Imagine how absolutely wank we've been recently.

Then consider that with that one win today we're 15th in the form table over the last six games. Even in the last ten matches where we've lost eight of them, West Brom have only gained as many points as us, and Swansea only one point more. Watford and Southampton have only gained three points more than us.

The results have been absolutely awful for seemingly yonks and we're four points away from the top half.

Still 10 for me and will be until some quality players have signed for us.

Imagine how absolutely w*** we've been recently.

Then consider that with that one win today we're 15th in the form table over the last six games. Even in the last ten matches where we've lost eight of them, West Brom have only gained as many points as us, and Swansea only one point more. Watford and Southampton have only gained three points more than us.

The results have been absolutely awful for seemingly yonks and we're four points away from the top half.

Dave, don't bring logic and numbers into the overreactionometer.