Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Lets just give it up as a bad job, sell anything that's not tied down let Rafa fuck off and just don't go

Mike Ashley's Newcastle United does not deserve our support

It's really just going to come down to how good Rafa is and he is good. The squad isn't good enough for this league.

This. If the others hadn't made such effort actually signing players I think he'd have been able to do it but it's looking grim now.

If there is anyone who can do it Rafa can and it would be a fine reward for all the effort he's put in and all the shit he's had to take.

It's really just going to come down to how good Rafa is and he is good. The squad isn't good enough for this league.

This. If the others hadn't made such effort actually signing players I think he'd have been able to do it but it's looking grim now.

If there is anyone who can do it Rafa can and it would be a fine reward for all the effort he's put in and all the shit he's had to take.

Would be my preference if he's going to go. Keep us up (for his reputation sake) then him quit in a blaze of glory laying right into Ashley. Burn it all down.

We've only won this season when our opponent has been completely in the s***. We just don't really belong in this league.

Everyone was still sucking Swansea off for their summer window when we beat them. Stoke had just had good results against Arsenal and Man Utd when we beat them at SJP. I get your point though.

Nah you're right they were high flying clubs bang in form. I'm full of confidence now.

Counted us to get 14 points from remaining games. That means we have to win the biggest rivals at home. Not likely, but maybe we can sctratch few 0-0s away. Everton or perhaps ManU at home.

I've still got faith in Rafa, even though the odds are against him. It's a war of attrition this season, and I know he's got the stomach for it. I think the additions of Slimani and Kenedy, who looked fantastic tonight, help us stay up. I fully understand those saying we're doomed but I just fancy Rafa to pull it off.

Pretty positive for 70 minutes or so and looked a lot better against a solid enough team. Can’t finish our chances and getting more and more nervy each week, though.

Still on a 7, I reckon. If we don’t get Slimani and Joselu keeps playing. You may as well relegate us now.

We cant win at home and we have a striker whos fucking sunday league standard these 2 points lost today will relegate us

we have now failed to beat Brighton x2, Burnley x2,Bournemouth, Watford and HUddersfield losing 5 of them games without scoring a single goal....We don't belong in this league man with that record