Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

As if we've been sat on 35 points since February man. FFS. Its May!!!

You have to talk to occasional highs with the regular catastrophic lows. Give John the backing he needs, nit picking facts like that helps nobody.

We're the incentive for all the teams below us and will have been for a while, they know we're fucked. You really couldn't get a better motivation.

I'm convinced we're better off in the championship now. It's the only chance of getting the club back.

is there any point in staying up and getting this season after season anyway?

I really think the only way Ashley will leave and sell is if we have a prolonged time in the championship, smaller crowds, less tv money etc.  I'm torn as to what i want but this is no fun at all, I've cancelled my season ticket and am desperate to start going back but not under this owner.  Maybe going down and staying there is going to be for the best in the long haul

True. If Newcastle stay up it will only be more of the same. That is, next season will be pretty much the same, except relegation is almost a certainty. Relegation for an immediate promotion is not what you want either, because it will most certainly just be the start of a new "rinse and repeat" for Ashley.

We're f***ed here. Incredible achievement to get relegated from that January position. Fair play.

Impressive in terms of incompetence.

And a massive helping of 'lack of ambition' too.

Getting rid of Santon man :lol:.

Woeful ownership.

Guest TCD23

Gone unless they get carver out today

Can honestly see this top manager coming in. His record is astounding. He's been manager of the year, finished in the top ten, has been in relegated scraps before and has a real history with our club.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/09/26/kinnear460.jpg

Should have hired one of those 80 managers.

Carver was one of them,  probably about 75 of the applications as well.

Probably needed 75 versions to get his name right

It's not easy when you mash the keyboard with your forehead tbf.

Table at the end of February:

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a520/matthew_leonard1/Capture_zpsqsbubiha.png

Table now:

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a520/matthew_leonard1/Capture_zpszafi5kxe.png