Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Yup, you got me there, on spelling, well done :)

I do know how to spell lose, I just have to think when I write since English is my third language.  You probably have the same problems with your third one.

:lol: well played sir, well played

I do know how to spell lose, I just have to think when I write since English is my third language.  You probably have the same problems with your third one.

Smacked it right out of the park there. Good work!

:lol: shit

What's your second one? Swedish? I don't know how Icelandic schools work :lol: (My apologies if you're not Icelandic, for some reason I just think you are :lol:)

http://media.giphy.com/media/vMnuZGHJfFSTe/giphy.gif

You've got a good excuse. There's plenty of people who have English as their first/only language who say "loose" when they mean "lose".

What's your second one? Swedish? I don't know how Icelandic schools work :lol: (My apologies if you're not Icelandic, for some reason I just think you are :lol:)

My second language is Danish. 

Started learning Danish when I was 10 I think, and English 2 years later.  They have changed it now so kids start first with English and then with Danish.

German and French doesn't start until your 15-17.

:lol:

Started learning Danish when I was 10 I think, and English 2 years later.  They have changed it now so kids start first with English and then with Danish.

Frankly DISGRACEFUL your /  you're confusion there.

i am joking, of course, your English is genuinely better than that of most actual English people :)

Frankly DISGRACEFUL your /  you're confusion there.

i am joking, of course, your English is genuinely better than that of most actual English people :)

I can adhere to this, my spelling is atrocious, I constantly need spell checker :lol:

Why do you learn Danish though? Shit language. I know it by default and I hate it. I also know Swedish by default, but I'm okay with that. English is learnt and very welcome. Then there's German and Spanish, both very annoying as they're learnt but not fully learnt so I only half-understand everything which makes German and Spanish films fucking annoying. They also tried shoving French down my throat as well but I was over languages by that point. Silly French. I'd love to speak Icelandic tbh, one of the prettier languages to listen to I find.

If you can read Danish, you can read Norwegian and Swedish as well. If you can understand spoken Danish, you'll probably understand the others. But it would be better to teach the kids to speak properly.

Danish :yao:

f***ing speaking like they got a potato shoved down their f***ing throats. f***.

Couldn't understand a word of that s***, surprising that any non-Danes can.

They don't even use words, it's just sounds. I'm surprised even danes can understand it. Guess maybe it's like the whale's communication

I was travelling around with two danish girls for a couple of weeks and we spoke english all the time. Almost impossible to understand each other speaking swedish/danish.

I'd say it's a bit easier in Copenhagen than in the countryside/smaller towns, as they're more used to (Swedish) tourists. I'd also say we've gone a bit off topic.

I'd say we have been relegated to talking about nothing.  :coat: