Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Looking back the defining points in our season were actually pre-season. Appointing McClaren and then failing to buy a proven goal scorer and address the defensive issues paved the road we are on to The Championship. This relegation was totally avoidable; the failure to address these issues pre-season was careless at best, to then ignore them again during January was wanton negligence. Will heads roll; doubt it, Ashley will distance himself from the mess and insist it was nowt to do with him.

I'm more worried about the state of my well being, not his.  At least he'll get kind of excited, seeing the stadium and taking in his first home game.  I'm just going to be sat there in disgust.  As I'm missing the 2000 Guineas at Newmarket, to watch us get relegated by Pardew :lol:

Oh bollocks :lol:

It's going to be a bitch finding *cough* legal streams of championship games next year. My first world relegation complaint. Maybe I'll just immigrate and open a pie shop.

Shit. I'd more or less resigned myself to life in the championship but now you've reminded me that we won't get much tv coverage as a result of going down.

It's going to be a bitch finding *cough* legal streams of championship games next year. My first world relegation complaint. Maybe I'll just immigrate and open a pie shop.

s***. I'd more or less resigned myself to life in the championship but now you've reminded me that we won't get much tv coverage as a result of going down.

I know Sky have got MNF back, so there will be less opportunities to be shown.  But if it's anything like the last time we went down, we'll be on TV all the time.  You just obviously won't get much joy with the 3pm kick offs. 

Being on less, will probably be a good thing, mind.  I can finally rid myself of this club and fully lose interest, until the day Ashley leaves/dies. 

last time ESPN3 basically had a good majority of our championship matches...not sure who has it now in the US mind you.

Not being a dick but, having had time to contemplate the outcome.....I'm actually not bothered anymore. The worse thing is Rafa won't stay and that's a kick in the teeth following the eye-AIDS that was pardew/carver football and Steve McF*ckwit continuing to steal a living with that sh*t eating grin and pub league tactics. Imagine a whole season with Rafa still in charge, and Mitro, Gini, Townsend, Cisse knocking bricks, pins and party favours out of the likes of Rotherham and MK Dons. Old school away days at Leeds, Sheff Wed, Forest. A derby to not dread now we've broken their bleventeen in a row.

It's the hope that drives you crazy.

I still don't understand how it's come to this. We went out of the League Cup back in September and we departed the FA Cup at the first hurdle again as planned, yet fellow relegation fodder like Watford and Crystal Palace are off to an FA Cup Semi Final and are still both going to be in the Premier League. This is completely at odds to the scenario the NUFC board of directors have preached to us many times in the past.

I still don't understand how it's come to this. We went out of the League Cup back in September and we departed the FA Cup at the first hurdle again as planned, yet fellow relegation fodder like Watford and Crystal Palace are off to an FA Cup Semi Final and are still both going to be in the Premier League. This is completely at odds to the scenario the NUFC board of directors have preached to us many times in the past.

they talk shit.

Such a weird season. A team who were in our position this time last season are about to win the Premier League,if we had our shit together we would all be laughing and loving the Pardew relegation slide,along with Sunderland who would surely be down if we had beaten them in both derbies.

But because we have so many players who were signed for silly money as well as no proven Premier League quality and,or experience,here we are.

Shit. I'd more or less resigned myself to life in the championship but now you've reminded me that we won't get much tv coverage as a result of going down.

Sportdigital in Germany show a live 3pm Championship game every Saturday (in HD) and beIN Sports France also show one too, although not in HD. Can almost guarantee you'll find some sort of live coverage online each week.

Sportdigital in Germany show a live 3pm Championship game every Saturday (in HD) and beIN Sports France also show one too, although not in HD. Can almost guarantee you'll find some sort of live coverage online each week.

I doubt I'll bother watching it online in any case, just when you are in the premier you can usually watch extended highlights of every game on Sky on a Saturday night. Not that I've bothered watching too many this season, there's been nothing to watch.

I doubt I'll bother watching it online in any case, just when you are in the premier you can usually watch extended highlights of every game on Sky on a Saturday night. Not that I've bothered watching too many this season, there's been nothing to watch.

You mean you're not a fan of Football on 5?!  Tbh, I live in Germany so can get the live 3pm games, but I wouldn't bother watching an online stream either.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if we don't win another game this season which would mean that Rafa would leave with a 0% win record. Either McClaren didn't tell Rafa the truth or he wasn't listening. Wouldn't surprise me if we lose to Villa the worst team in the premier league since Derby who finished with 11 points most of them that they got from us that season.

So we basically need to keep winning, every match. Sunderland lose this weekend, Norwich lose this weekend. Sunderland and Norwich to draw, then keep losing, and us keep winning.

/jump off bridge

Guest chopey

It wouldn't surprise me at all if we don't win another game this season which would mean that Rafa would leave with a 0% win record. Either McClaren didn't tell Rafa the truth or he wasn't listening. Wouldn't surprise me if we lose to Villa the worst team in the premier league since Derby who finished with 11 points most of them that they got from us that season.

This is my thinking just now and it wouldn't surprise me if he left a couple of games early once we're down

So we basically need to keep winning, every match. Sunderland lose this weekend, Norwich lose this weekend. Sunderland and Norwich to draw, then keep losing, and us keep winning.

/jump off bridge

Think you mean 'start winning'.