Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Anyone who isnt a 10 is absolutely deluded to be honest. After 10 games I can honestly see us having 0 points and already being 2 or 3 games adrift of 4th bottom

This team has absolutely nothing about it. We will hit the bottom next week and stay there all season

Anyone who isnt a 10 is absolutely deluded to be honest. After 10 games I can honestly see us having 0 points and already being 2 or 3 games adrift of 4th bottom

This team has absolutely nothing about it. We will hit the bottom next week and stay there all season

And stat bottom in every league for as long as Mike Ashley is the owner, please.

Yep. Sheff Utd look better than us, Norwich evidently are. Not entirely sure about Villa yet but relegation definitely looks to be beckoning.

This is Bruce’s new manager bounce ffs :lol:

9. Annoys me that the press are just like "Rafa started poorly and turned it around" as if there's nothing between him and pigeon woman.

Pigeon woman  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Went into the season expecting the worse, us to narrowly stay up. Delighted so far though  :aww:

Quality-wise we have enough to stay up, just. Management wise, it would be a miracle.

Quality on paper doesn’t make a team sadly. FWIW I’m not sure we have enough goals to stay up anyway, probably why Rafa needed Perez and Rondon so much.

Confirmed.

Each of the last two times we have went down, SlipKnot have played in Newcastle. Slipknot have announced a gig for January.

I wonder how big Mike Ashley's shit-eating grin was when he confirmed that booking.

I wonder if the newly signed players have relegation clauses in their contracts. For the previous two relegations Charnley/Ashley were too arrogant/stupid to put relegation clauses in player contracts as they didn't entertain the possibility of relegation. It was then used as a reason why 'hero' Ashley had to put 'his own money' in to cover wages in the Championship. I call that paying for your own mistakes.

All the promoted teams seem to have something about them, we are so fucked :lol:

Going to need the likes of Watford and Southampton to have awful seasons, which they wont.

They have decent managers that is the only difference. That in turn creates a good atmosphere in the camp. We are lacking both, even if our squad is miles better on paper than a lot of them.

They have decent managers that is the only difference. That in turn creates a good atmosphere in the camp. We are lacking both, even if our squad is miles better on paper than a lot of them.

i can't comprehend what the drop in quality must be like for the players :lol:

apparently neither can they

i can't comprehend what the drop in quality must be like for the players :lol:

apparently neither can they

Think someone mentioned how last year's central defenders, Schar, Ferdinand and Lejeune would all have gone up a lot in value after signing. I reckon 50% of that will be wiped out within two months of Bruce in charge.

Longstaff will go from £50m valuation to about a tenth of that pretty quickly as well.