Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

another muther fucking week to wait hoping that it will be the day we fucking win a game.  To be disappointed again.  Wish we could just play all the games over the next couple days and get the fucking torture over with.

This is the first time I've actually felt like we're in very big danger of going down. Look at the table and the remaining fixture, you'd have to say we're probably favourites. :undecided:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

If you're banking on us to beat QPR forget it. A draw is the most we'll get ffs we're fucking awful. We're relying on other team to fuck up that's how it is now, it's pathetic, but it's how it is.

We'll lose against Arsenal, drat at QPR at the very best!! We'll have to attack them and Remy will run behind our defence and score a brace... Fuck life!!!

Not that they will, but if Wigan were to lose against Swansea on Tuesday and we were to draw at QPR next Saturday, then that means that they would have to go to Arsenal and get something or else that's curtains for them.

In other words, Tuesday is the be all and end all.....possibly.

can see us beating qpr and still dropping tbh.

You think Norwich will beat West Brom and Man City? i don't.

they wouldnt have to,

Yeah was about to edit it, but i still don't think they will win either game. If we beat QPR that will be it.

But as i said atm it is a massive if.

Thats what its going to come down to.  Can we beat QPR by more than Norwich beat West brom and lose to arsenal by less than they lose to Man city.

they wouldnt have to,

If we beat WBA, we're hoping on Man City cuffing them more than we lose at home to Arsenal...fingers crossed now that Spurs are out of the running for 4th by then.

This is the first time I've actually felt like we're in very big danger of going down. Look at the table and the remaining fixture, you'd have to say we're probably favourites. :undecided:

Hmmmm, not sure I agree. QPR away is the crunch game. We just have to win it.

Swansea manager Michael Laudrup:

"Michu has a hamstring injury so it is probably goodbye for the season. We need support for him up front for next season and that is what we will try to do in the summer."

Seriously, nothing goes our way.

Not that they will, but if Wigan were to lose against Swansea on Tuesday and we were to draw at QPR next Saturday, then that means that they would have to go to Arsenal and get something or else that's curtains for them.

In other words, Tuesday is the be all and end all.....possibly.

Wigan have already as good as won that match.