Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest ItalianMagpie

Why am I seeing Pardew counting on a Wigan defeat at Emirates and going for a draw at QPR, which will inevitably mean we bottle it?

Thank god Arsenal have got something to play for. They'll be looking to sew up the CL spots so they'll not go easy on Wigan. It'll be a tough, nail biting game for us, I reckon, but Arsenal will be favourites for sure.

Thank god Arsenal have got something to play for. They'll be looking to sew up the CL spots so they'll not go easy on Wigan. It'll be a tough, nail biting game for us, I reckon, but Arsenal will be favourites for sure.

They might have 4th sewn up after the Wigan match so might go "easy" on us up here. First time since the Sunderland game I think we're safe now.

Still worried.

Pardew will now think playing for a draw at QPR is sensible. Harry will utter stuff about showing respect to league etc: We have to be on it from the start. Can easily see us fucking this up.

Massive chance for us, massive. But...................

It's amazing how one result can change the whole perspective of all the teams down the bottom, great result for us, just need to win at the weekend now.

And just like that, in 45 short minutes, we've went from total disaster to relaxation. Amazing.

Overstatement IMO. We've been given another chance (which we probably don't deserve in all fairness) to save our bacon. We better fucking take it this time, or the scenes at SJP will be very ugly should we go down after the Arsenal game.

And just like that, in 45 short minutes, we've went from total disaster to relaxation. Amazing.

Overstatement IMO. We've been given another chance (which we probably don't deserve in all fairness) to save our bacon. We better fucking take it this time, or the scenes at SJP will be very ugly should we go down after the Arsenal game.

:thup: It's back in our hands and that is huge. I'm not resting 'til it's officially over. This season man, so much :anguish:

Not if the Liverpool game is owt to go by.

The one thing going for us is Wigan having to play Man Shitty in cup and Arsenal away before playing Villa. They could be knackered by the time they play Villa

One thing? Loads I'd say, not only that arsenal will still be chasing CL, the Wigan players will be all focused on the FA cup and once they lose they'll be shattered mentally and physically and villa will be playing a dejected team by then. Villa will want to finish strong, they need the money.

Wigan won't win another game this season IMO, it's over.

The one thing going for us is Wigan having to play Man Shitty in cup and Arsenal away before playing Villa. They could be knackered by the time they play Villa

One thing? Loads I'd say, not only that arsenal will still be chasing CL, the Wigan players will be all focused on the FA cup and once they lose they'll be shattered and villa will be playing a dejected team by then.

Wigan won't win another game this season IMO, it's over.

There's also the Norwich factor still in there.