Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest Darth Toon

"What price a flutter on us reaching the top six?"

Don't worry chaps, everything is going to be OK.  :kinnear:

(I started with a 7, just moved it up to 9)

A couple of weeks ago i wrote that i thought we never been so low! But its like we after every match gets worse and worse! owen and barton out for what could be quiet a long time!

Looks like given could leave for 8,5 mill today which i think is at least 3-4 mill. below what he is worth!

I really think we are going down. For so many seasons we have fought against injuries....and its the same this year....but i cant see any leaders and passion in the players. FFS our captain dosn´t want to be here and never wanted! given and charles wants to leave! All our players with routine and experience are not good enough and brings nothing absolutely nothing to the team!

A very negative post, i know....but im afraid we are going down! WE ARE A F...... JOKE......I WANT TO CRY!! Never heard of any clubs of this size being run so unprofessional.....wasting all our potential in every department!

Maybe it would be a good thing for us to go down (feels weird to write it) We need a completely new squad......and going down would for sure mean we could get rid of all the losers on high wages and start all over! Get shearer in or another upcoming manager.

viduka, geremi, butt, cacapa, owen, duff, n´zogbia(coz he dosn´t want to be here), smith and Kinnear should all leave ASAP

I've recast my vote as a 9. Massive injury list, little chance of getting new players, players wanting to leave, shite manager, 1 point from the last 15, etc. The only way were not going down at the moment is if none of the current bottom three pick up anymore points. The club is rotten to the core.

The news that Owen and Barton go to the treatmeant table has plummetd me to 10. Were nailed on to go down now.  May even put some money on it to at least take some pleasure out of this fucking miserable season. (joke, I ain't really going to do this)

If we are to stay up its going to be down to fluke or unless Ashley bids for at least 5 quality players today and gets them by end of window.

Guest The Libertine

Where are all the "there is no way we are going down" people gone?

I can only speak for myself but as my opinion hasn't changed I feel no reason to post about it.

same here.

Guest The Libertine

I can only speak for myself but as my opinion hasn't changed I feel no reason to post about it.

same here.

:rolleyes:

what?

same here.

what?

"my opinion hasn't changed so i wont post "  blah blah

Guest The Libertine

same here.

what?

i repeat, what?

if you mean why did i post, somebody asked what happened to all the people who said 1 and im one of them but dont feel like typing "1" every time its bumped.

ok?

same here.

what?

i repeat, what?

if you mean why did i post, somebody asked what happened to all the people who said 1 and im one of them but dont feel like typing "1" every time its bumped.

ok?

Wow man, you still got the spelk in your arse.

Chill dude.

;D

Guest The Libertine

same here.

what?

i repeat, what?

ok?

Wow man, you still got the spelk in your arse.

Chill dude.

;D

what?

Aye, we're in the mire, but look at some of the teams around us. Boro have taken about 4 points out of a possible last 33. Portsmouth are dropping like a stone. Even Hull, who are only 4 points better off than us, have lost 6 consecutive prem' games.

I know i'm clutching at straws, but i think i'm struggling to come to terms with our situation. I'm trying to convince myself as much as others that we'll be OK.

Hansen and Lawrenson annoyed me again last night. Hansen by saying we were in freefall, whilst over-looking the equally bad form of others, then funny man Lawrenson by asking if Joey Barton had fractured a fracture. I wish he could ask Joey that face to face.  :knuppel2:

Just resign yourself to the fact that we are going down that way it won't hurt as much when it happens, but if we by some miracle stay up it will be all the sweeter.

Disagree big time.  The Championship is extremely competitive league.  It's very tough place, much tougher than it was 5 to 10  years ago.  Teams who get relegated by no means find it easy down there.  Stability is still kep to the success in the Champoinship, so its not a case of carry on with the muppet show in that league and we will come straight back up.

Shit manager

Injured players

Some Players dont want to be at the club

Owner and his board never communicate their ideas

Fans going through the motions

Cant win at home

Lose away from home.

Fucking reeks like pat butchers snatch man.