Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Gonna be between us, Portsmouth and Boro for 18th imo.

and Hull.

and Sunderland.

and Blackburn.

;)

Blackburn will grit themselves away from it imo. Hull will probably alright aswell i reckon - blatantly a confidence team. When they get a win from somewhere they'll probably stay fairly solid. Mackems, maybe - but they've got Kenwyne Jones.

So do you think that Portsmouth, Blackburn, Sunderland, Boro and Hull will ALL finish above us?

Do i think we'll get relegated, you mean? It's too early to tell yet - but like i said in that other post - if we lose to the Mackems i think yeah, we probably will.

I said it's between us, Pompey and Boro for 18th. Blackburn, Mackems and Hull - yeah - i think they'll finish above us most likely. Putting our woeful away record aside, three of our remaining home games are against the top four (hence the 'if we lose to Sunderland' comment). Gonna be tight as fuck, like.

No, I asked you if you could see all of those teams finishing above us. Because if we finish above just one of them, we stay up in my opinion.

I still reckon we've got enough about us to finish above at least one of that lot plus WBA and Stoke. If you disagree then fair enough.

and Hull.

and Sunderland.

and Blackburn.

;)

Blackburn will grit themselves away from it imo. Hull will probably alright aswell i reckon - blatantly a confidence team. When they get a win from somewhere they'll probably stay fairly solid. Mackems, maybe - but they've got Kenwyne Jones.

So do you think that Portsmouth, Blackburn, Sunderland, Boro and Hull will ALL finish above us?

Do i think we'll get relegated, you mean? It's too early to tell yet - but like i said in that other post - if we lose to the Mackems i think yeah, we probably will.

I said it's between us, Pompey and Boro for 18th. Blackburn, Mackems and Hull - yeah - i think they'll finish above us most likely. Putting our woeful away record aside, three of our remaining home games are against the top four (hence the 'if we lose to Sunderland' comment). Gonna be tight as fuck, like.

No, I asked you if you could see all of those teams finishing above us. Because if we finish above just one of them, we stay up in my opinion.

I still reckon we've got enough about us to finish above at least one of that lot plus WBA and Stoke. If you disagree then fair enough.

Finish below Portsmouth, Blackburn, Sunderland, Boro and Hull = Relegation imo. To which i say, i'll tell you after the Mackem game. ;)

and Hull.

and Sunderland.

and Blackburn.

;)

Finish below Portsmouth, Blackburn, Sunderland, Boro and Hull = Relegation imo. To which i say, i'll tell you after the Mackem game. ;)

That's exactly what I've just said.  ???

and Hull.

and Sunderland.

and Blackburn.

;)

I rekon, if we finish in the bottom three theres a good chance we will be relegated. :rolleyes:

Guest fading star

The managers a clown. The team aren’t very good. Owen has ligament trouble. Shay’s about to leave. The supporters have literally started fighting amongst themselves, and we have no money. A third of our remaining homes games are against the ‘usual’ top four sides and we finish the season away to Villa. RFC Mallorca’s £10m legal action is going to court soon, and will probably be followed by Keegan’s constructive dismissal claim before the season is out.

But don’t worry, Ashley has lent himself £100m so everything will be fine

and Hull.

and Sunderland.

and Blackburn.

;)

Right. You asked me - do you think we'll finish below that lot? I said - you mean, 'do you think we'll get relegated?' To which you said - no, actually i said, etc etc...

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Never mind. I'm simple orite.

and Hull.

and Sunderland.

and Blackburn.

;)

Right. You asked me - do you think we'll finish below that lot? I said - you mean, 'do you think we'll get relegated?' To which you said - 'no, actually i said, etc etc...'

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Never mind. I'm simple orite.

"Because if we finish above just one of them, we stay up in my opinion."

was the key sentence like.

Never mind.  :thup:

8.  We are going down I'm afraid.  The voices of reason who say otherwise are starting to look more foolish than the kneejerkers. 

What's more, I don't think it should seem shocking.  I'm beginning to think we might just be one of the three worst teams in the league.  That table doesn't lie.