Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Not everyone agrees but I think tomorrow will decide our season.

I tend to agree. A win and the confidence will slowly begin to restore itself, the league table (position-wise anyway) would look a lot healthier, while a defeat and our already low confidence and sh*t league position will look even more vulnerable.

Exactly what i thought but then thought about a draw.

A draw would just put everything on hold until next week vs Baggies...

Guest black n white

Five live "Newcastle best placed to go down and come back up"  "Sunderland best placed to stay up" unsure whether this was todo with the back pages.

Guest black n white

I'm with HTT and all the other nihilist. We're f***ed. :(

Depends on which way you look at it....

1. We stay up, ashley remains til he has got his £100m back then sells for a huge loss.

or

2. We go down, become insolvent and start next season -12 in the championship ( does ashley get the parachute payments before he goes)

1. We stay up, ashley remains til he has got his £100m back then sells for a huge loss.

or

2. We go down, become insolvent and start next season -12 in the championship ( does ashley get the parachute payments before he goes)

Are we really in financial trouble?

Guest black n white

or

Are we really in financial trouble?

Make no mistake about iit my friend..... the main question on my miind is not if but when!

Guest LucaAltieri

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/europawpw/table.jpg

I can see this going down to goal difference.

Scarily close.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

It all depends on the new signings now for me. If we get Taylor/Nolan and 2 more players I think we will stay up. Doesn't matter who we sign, if it gets Butt out of the team then we're laughing. I'm assuming Martins is back next game too so we could get some results again (prays).

Again we've just shifted the pressure onto the following game, and as i said elsewhere, if we continue to do that then we'll serioulsy regret it. Results won't keep going our way.

If we don't beat West Brom i'll be shitting myself.

Realistically? I don't have a fucking clue. And it scares the shit outta me.

Anyone can go down atm and if we don't start performing, we'll get sucked in further and further.