Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

How can anyone call it pessimistic to believe we could go down? Have you not seen our league position, our squad, our performances, our manger, our owner?

So bump it anytime then, if you bump it after going 1-0 down you just make yourself look like a tool.

Change you name to SHITETOON too while you're at it. Mug.

How can anyone call it pessimistic to believe we could go down? Have you not seen our league position, our squad, our performances, our manger, our owner?

So bump it anytime then, if you bump it after going 1-0 down you just make yourself look like a tool.

Change you name while your at it.

And what difference does it make when it is bumped? Are you watching our display right now?

Oh man, that tickled me.  :lol:

Still at 4, if anything I would have brought it down rather than gone up. Decent 2nd half performance, could have quite easily snuck a point. Think if Barton had stayed on it would have been even more likely.

must be on drugs to be that optimistic

Still at 4, if anything I would have brought it down rather than gone up. Decent 2nd half performance, could have quite easily snuck a point. Think if Barton had stayed on it would have been even more likely.

Did you watch it? We should have been level at 1-1 when Duff went through and were growing more and more into the game, then Barton went off and we lost our way. City looked half threatening but didn't work Harper at all until their 2nd and at that stage I thought we looked more likely to score than they did.

Gonna be between us, Portsmouth and Boro for 18th imo.

and Hull.

and Sunderland.

and Blackburn.

;)

Blackburn will grit themselves away from it imo. Hull will probably alright aswell i reckon - blatantly a confidence team. When they get a win from somewhere they'll probably stay fairly solid. Mackems, maybe - but they've got Kenwyne Jones.

Did you watch it? We should have been level at 1-1 when Duff went through and were growing more and more into the game, then Barton went off and we lost our way. City looked half threatening but didn't work Harper at all until their 2nd and at that stage I thought we looked more likely to score than they did.

Aye that view would conflict with cp40's agenda though.

and Hull.

and Sunderland.

and Blackburn.

;)

Blackburn will grit themselves away from it imo. Hull will probably alright aswell i reckon - blatantly a confidence team. When they get a win from somewhere they'll probably stay fairly solid. Mackems, maybe - but they've got Kenwyne Jones.

So do you think that Portsmouth, Blackburn, Sunderland, Boro and Hull will ALL finish above us?

Staying at a 1. Will do all the way.

Can't see us finishing below all but 2 of Stoke, Boro, Mackems, West Brom, Hull, Pompey. Not to mention Sam will soon have his influence on the Blackburn players and Spurs could go either way still

Man City could actually do us a massive favour if they gel quickly, we could do with them beating all around us

and Hull.

and Sunderland.

and Blackburn.

;)

So do you think that Portsmouth, Blackburn, Sunderland, Boro and Hull will ALL finish above us?

Do i think we'll get relegated, you mean? It's too early to tell yet - but like i said in that other post - if we lose to the Mackems i think yeah, we probably will.

I said it's between us, Pompey and Boro for 18th. Blackburn, Mackems and Hull - yeah - i think they'll finish above us most likely. Putting our woeful away record aside, three of our remaining home games are against the top four (hence the 'if we lose to Sunderland' comment). Gonna be tight as fuck, like.

The results that continue to help us out mean it's an absolute lottery as to who will go down. I have no idea whatsoever who will be relegated, and we have as much chance as anyone else.

Problem is, it's not in our hands because we just aren't picking up points and the fixtures are horrendous. Would anyone put it past Newcastle United to pull the short straw?