Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Could someone please ban me from this forum.....im getting more and more depressed and spend way too much time on here, despite the fact that there havent been anything positive happening since we drew at old traford!

its weird....i almost "hate" the club at the moment......didnt feel anything after we lost last night! dont really care if we are going down.....i just want the club to be run decent and in a way that will always drives forward.....no matter how long it takes....how hard is that?

NEW MANAGER please....dont think its his fault alone....but as long he is at the helm we aren´t making any process.....foking waste for our time!

Can't understand people saying 9 and 10, that would mean that you are pretty much dead certain on us going down. We're not even in the relegation zone for fucks sake, and we'll start to pick up points again now that Martins returns.

Saying that, I've gone up from a 2 to a three or a four, can't make my mind up really.

Can't understand people saying 9 and 10, that would mean that you are pretty much dead certain on us going down. We're not even in the relegation zone for fucks sake, and we'll start to pick up points again now that Martins returns.

Saying that, I've gone up from a 2 to a three or a four, can't make my mind up really.

for me, it shouldnt be a 10  till its mathematically, done, 9 would be needing to win last game and rely on other results.

It a 9 in my book; not gonna put a 10 on the swingometer just yet as its not a foregone conclusion but I reckon we’ll scrape circa 40 pts:

Wins against Mackems, Pompey, Boro & Fulham

Draws against WBA, Everton, Bolton, Hull & Stoke

Nish elsewhere – can anyone seriously see getting anything other than a good pasting against ManU, Arsenal, Chelsea and Villa?

Odds range from 2 to 1 (@ Bet365) to 3 to 1 with only WBA, Stoke and Boro on shorter odds for the drop, all teams that we have yet to play again so we should be targeting these 6-pointers as ‘must wins’ and also ‘must not lose under any circumstances’ matches. 

Even 40 pts may not be enough but if the unthinkable happens on Sunday we’d need to get a rare-as-rockinhorseshite away win from somewhere (WBA, Bolton and Stoke possibly).

But with the pitiful tally of 2 away wins in the PL in the whole of 2008 I can’t see us opening our ’09 account before we grace the likes of the Liberty Stadium and the Keepmoat next season!

The ongoing soap opera / horror story / sitcom / farce that is this season is like watching a car crash in slow motion.  How the club emerges from the wreckage remains to be seen; if its not a write-off its gonna take several seasons to carry out the extensive and very expensive repairs!

If we do escape the drop it’ll be by the narrowest of margins and almost certainly go to the last game. Sounds very defeatist and tantamount to treason but I’d almost settle for 1-0 defeats against the likes of ManU, Chelsea and Arsenal as it may well come down to goal difference!!  I’d certainly settle for finishing 17th on goal difference as the potential consequences of going down don’t bear thinking about!

10 is dead certain. When I'm on a 9, it's because I believe we'll be in a relegation fight until the last game.

Results went well enough today thank god.If we win tomorrow we are up to 13th

Stoke could have lost.  That would of helped!

Blackburn have game in hand. 

We must beat Mackems.  Would help us out loads.

Results went well enough today thank god.If we win tomorrow we are up to 13th

Stoke could have lost.  That would of helped!

Blackburn have game in hand. 

We must beat Mackems.  Would help us out loads.

True,but the way the league as gone there has being alot of suprises every weekend so I would take the results today.Ya Blackburn have a game in hand,but we have a game in hand on Stoke who are only one point ahead of us.I can see Blackburn fading away once Fat Sam loses his first game

Guest black n white

1= no chance

10 = nailed on.

http://i37.tinypic.com/k3oigy.gif

ONE                                                                                                  TEN

you can change your vote over the season.

(Images courtesy of SSR)

A few questions for you cp

Why is'nt the dog the last face on the scale?

Why dont you have an insolvency meter?

Can we have a scale with mike's face as well? (please)

Guest black n white

B=W. your asking the wrong person,SSR, did the graphic, i wouldnt kniw where to start.

you can start an insolvency meter, with  ashleys faces on.

I dont who SSR are and i'm banned from posting new threads  ;D

Sorry never read your thread but voted early on.

Not everyone agrees but I think tomorrow will decide our season.

I tend to agree. A win and the confidence will slowly begin to restore itself, the league table (position-wise anyway) would look a lot healthier, while a defeat and our already low confidence and sh*t league position will look even more vulnerable.

Guest black n white

Not everyone agrees but I think tomorrow will decide our season.

I tend to agree. A win and the confidence will slowly begin to restore itself, the league table (position-wise anyway) would look a lot healthier, while a defeat and our already low confidence and sh*t league position will look even more vulnerable.

Exactly what i thought but then thought about a draw.