Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

3/4 wins and a team could be talking about Europe. 3 defeats and it's relegation. It really is insane.

Insane, or a product of the window meaning, the top teams buy all the talent, and leave the rest of the league very similar.

We've still got 4 games against teams below us in the table. Do ok in those and we'll stay up.

I think we will. We're an awful team but there are worse than us and we've still got a great chance to haul ourselves out of it with a couple of wins.

I believe in Nicky Butt says:

must be hard being a manu fan

Wardy (manu fan):

it is actuly, ow do u no if uve never been a fan?

Swivel. Also one of those typical Manu fans who claims not to be a glory supporter. He's lived down the road from me, in North Yorkshire, all his life. :thup:

Guest thommo78

Ha ha, i knew this thread would pop up again as soon as 5pm came and went.

This threads like a crocodile waiting in the water for an easy meal to appear. Always lurking. 

Its disgusting that we even have to have a thread like this...

currently at the stage where i'm just hoping for other clubs to implode - Pompey especially, but that's just one side and even brom could overtake us in the upcoming 6 pointer. it looks like we have to pick up every point we should to be in with a chance, any unexpected points dropped could easily condemn us.

get a grip people. honestly are those saying 9 do they honestly think we have a 1 in 10 chance of staying up? so come the final day of the season, you expect us to be dead and buried, with no hope and you honestly wont be surprised in any way? bollocks you will. im still on a 4.  however, i will change it after the west brom game if we fail to win. we have martins coming back and have signed nolan which improves us. boro, portsmouth, blackburn, west brom, stoke, hull are all in the shit more than us if you ask me.

get a grip people. honestly are those saying 9 do they honestly think we have a 1 in 10 chance of staying up? so come the final day of the season, you expect us to be dead and buried, with no hope and you honestly wont be surprised in any way? bollocks you will. im still on a 4.  however, i will change it after the west brom game if we fail to win. we have martins coming back and have signed nolan which improves us. boro, portsmouth, blackburn, west brom, stoke, hull are all in the shit more than us if you ask me.

if you project current form, we go down. How can they be more in the shit than that?