Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

One thing making me slightly hope Sunderland stay up - Watching DiCanio absolutely destroy them next year

Would be the best ever Mackem boom-bust cycle if they went down this year though.

One thing making me slightly hope Sunderland stay up - Watching DiCanio absolutely destroy them next year

Going down isn't destroying them? I'd love them to go this season but it's looking unlikely because of their GD and the Swansea score. Shame.

Would be the best ever Mackem boom-bust cycle if they went down this year though.

i was thinking that as well :lol:

couldn't possibly happen, it'd be too good (but imagine it did and pardew was on his bike 2 minutes after the final whistle blew :sweetjesus:)

One of Norwich, Sunlun and Wigan would be great. Horrible clubs.

I agree, since the only alternative is basically us.

Even if we were mid-table I'd be happy with it. Fed up of seeing such rubbish occupy TV slots.

Going down isn't destroying them? I'd love them to go this season but it's looking unlikely because of their GD and the Swansea score. Shame.

I actually think he'd do alright in the champ and they'd be back up in a season or 2.

A full year in the premier league however, his ego is going to destroy the club from within

I actually think he'd do alright in the champ and they'd be back up in a season or 2.

A full year in the premier league however, his ego is going to destroy the club from within

He won't get sacked if they go down will he?

Don't like Man City turmoil brewing just before they play Norwich on the last day.

A hammering for Villa today today would be nice, put them on worse goal difference and a win at QPR would nearly have us safe before Wigan even play.

Don't like Man City turmoil brewing just before they play Norwich on the last day.

A hammering for Villa today today would be nice, put them on worse goal difference and a win at QPR would nearly have us safe before Wigan even play.

A win would have us safe anyway as Villa and Wigan play each other last game of the season.

The sad and scary thing is that Newcastle rarely do the things required of them. There is now so much pressure to win at QPR that I see is fucking it up, or bottling it. I hope I'm wrong, but QPR will be playing without fear or have their youngsters looking to make an impression. Thing is, not going behind early is crucial. But under Pardew I'm even scared of going AHEAD early, as he'll sit back and watch us concede. Fucks sake. I am so, so scared about this game, a bag of nerves.

The sad and scary thing is that Newcastle rarely do the things required of them. There is now so much pressure to win at QPR that I see is fucking it up, or bottling it. I hope I'm wrong, but QPR will be playing without fear or have their youngsters looking to make an impression. Thing is, not going behind early is crucial. But under Pardew I'm even scared of going AHEAD early, as he'll sit back and watch us concede. Fucks sake. I am so, so scared about this game, a bag of nerves.

Haven't got any youngsters have they?

Don't think they've played with fear at any point either. They're just a load of shit mercenaries. I know where you're coming from in being nervous, I am too but if we fuck it up, it'll be down to us and very little to do with them. 

FWIW I think if we score early, he'll do exactly as you describe.

The sad and scary thing is that Newcastle rarely do the things required of them. There is now so much pressure to win at QPR that I see is f***ing it up, or bottling it. I hope I'm wrong, but QPR will be playing without fear or have their youngsters looking to make an impression. Thing is, not going behind early is crucial. But under Pardew I'm even scared of going AHEAD early, as he'll sit back and watch us concede. f***s sake. I am so, so scared about this game, a bag of nerves.

Haven't got any youngsters have they?

Don't think they've played with fear at any point either. They're just a load of s*** mercenaries. I know where you're coming from in being nervous, I am too but if we f*** it up, it'll be down to us and very little to do with them. 

FWIW I think if we score early, he'll do exactly as you describe.

Aye, it's a worry. Positive side is that if we do get in front they're not exactly going to be breaking their necks to get back into it.