Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Big result today but the significance of it will be seriously diluted if we lose to Everton.

I've got a renewed sense of confidence though. We needed to prove that we could win a game, and needed to prove that we are better than what's below us. And in all fairness to us, we've got a severely depleted squad and we were away from home - and we won. So credit where it's due - we were poor but the lads deserve a slap on the back for that.

I'd take a draw against Everton, their form is terrific and they look rock solid at the back.

Big result today but the significance of it will be seriously diluted if we lose to Everton.

I've got a renewed sense of confidence though. We needed to prove that we could win a game, and needed to prove that we are better than what's below us. And in all fairness to us, we've got a severely depleted squad and we were away from home - and we won. So credit where it's due - we were poor but the lads deserve a slap on the back for that.

I'd take a draw against Everton, their form is terrific and they look rock solid at the back.

Aye i probably would but two points from the next two games might not be enough. :undecided:  Come away from West Brom, Everton and Bolton with nine points and i'm on the ceiling. Seven should be just about the minimum requirement given the fixtures to come.

Guest Howaythetoon

Think two games ago we'd have taken 4 points as the very minimum, and although it's always nice to win the derby match, drawing with Sunderland and beating WBA to get those 4 points will probably help us more.

Before the mackem match I considered 4 points to be more than acceptable, beating the mackems and getting a point at WBA. Didn't happen that way of course but winning today makes up for failing to beat them cunts down the road.

The win was even more crucial in that we will have key players coming back over the next few weeks. We have to scrap even the best teams for the points, every point against the big boys will be crucial.

I am still a pessismistic 7. Everton game will tell whether the win has given us a huge boost in confidence or whether today was a flash in the pan.

Great to have some more players back to - that should help with the confidence gained from todays results

Nolan's gonna be missing for the Everton AND Bolton game due to suspension,

Bloody hell I didnt realise that  :tickedoff:

Its Newcastle,  assume the worst of everthing,.. then theres no surprises.

Nolan's gonna be missing for the Everton AND Bolton game due to suspension,

Bloody hell I didnt realise that  :tickedoff:

Guess who's back...

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/1/17989/47_2007/WFZPO.jpg

:suicide:

Too late, two times got in there before you with it twice actually :razz: