Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Did a predictor, top 4 of City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton.

Cardiff, Fulham went down. Then I accidentally clicked back and lost everything, the mackems finished 6 points safe with 36 points, I think I had West Brom going down too. We finished 8th.

• 2 weeks later...

play like they did in the first half and they will go down, hopeless and how the hell we didn't score 4 is beyond belief

To be fair I doubt they will play like that in many games. Their 2nd half performance if played against teams around them will be enough to see them safe, like they did last year.

play like they did in the first half and they will go down, hopeless and how the hell we didn't score 4 is beyond belief

To be fair I doubt they will play like that in many games. Their 2nd half performance if played against teams around them will be enough to see them safe, like they did last year.

the problem's been that is how they've been playing all season more or less. Doesn't help that Van Wolfwinkel looks hopeless

• 4 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Villa are shit. Lambert has to be under presssure, his teams  putting out garbage.

Worst team I've seen us play by a distance today.

• 1 month later...
Guest firetotheworks

Norwich showed today why they will stay up, they can grind out the draws when needed.

Edited today at 1:29:59.

Hmm, Curious.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when him and Neesy have a conversation. I bet it's absolutely amazing.

Pardew stays and I'll be a firm 9-10 for most of the season. Depends what he can do with the new player(s) we get in the summer before he destroys them. New player bounce is usually the only way he gets results #sustainable