Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Solid 9 for me like, not definite but we've not recovered from the Carvdew era, if anything today just seemed like an extention of it as did the west ham game.

Not recovered and actually evolved into Carvdewclaren 

Solid 9 for me like, not definite but we've not recovered from the Carvdew era, if anything today just seemed like an extention of it as did the west ham game.

Not recovered and actually evolved into Carvdewclaren 

The worst Pokemon evolution, ever!

Despite all the money spent, all the international players, all the wages, the fact remains that the club is rotten to the core and theres no passion any more. Can't see how we can avoid it this year, even the 3 promoted teams are picking up the wins.

This - the heart of the problem.

I don't like to panic but it's clearly an 8 or 9 right now - we'll be cut adrift after the next 2 games and I see the same old s***, despite the new players and manager. Somehow, nothing's changed.

Luckily for us the Mackems and Villa are as bad as us. Still think we're going into a relegation battle and we don't have the guys to dig us out of that.

We will most likely go down IMO. As much as I have hopes for Mitrovic, I don't think he'll get the service required to score enough to keep us interested. Assuming he can score goals in the first place.

Anita being benched, while Colback played showed that McClaren is no different to the plodders that went before him. You look at that Watford midfield, and how they chewed us up and spit us out, and you wonder why we haven't done that to teams for f***ing eons.

9 Looking very grim indeed.

No new manager bounce, every game is getting worse, can't beat a lower Prem side and now losing at home to a championship side.

We are fucked. Just can't see it changing as it seems more about players not trying or caring. Tactics are failing to generate shots at goal let alone goals, while that can change I don't trust the players to see it through.

No new manager bounce, every game is getting worse, can't beat a lower Prem side and now losing at home to a championship side.

We are f***ed. Just can't see it changing as it seems more about players not trying or caring. Tactics are failing to generate shots at goal let alone goals, while that can change I don't trust the players to see it through.

His recent record is so bad. Doooomed.

It's not fucking relegation that worries me, it's the fact we might just be the shittest team to ever go down in the process.

Was just thinking this earlier.

The question isn't "Are we going down?" but rather "Will we beat Derby's record?"