Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We will still go down as I do not believe that Benitez will get the players giving their best.

In my view, it wasn't the manager who lost the dressing room, it was the club that lost the dressing room and the hierarchy remains.

In the last 2 years we have seen:

Unimpressive treatment leading up to the departures of some players (Ben Arfa, Santon, Taylor, Jonas),

A popular player now suing the club for how he was treated when suffering from cancer,

Being abandoned with John Carver as manager for several months

Chronic lack of ambition

Even in the process of getting rid of Schteve we have shamed this club.

Benitez will never regain the dressing room, because it is the club that is lost.

Aye, right.  :lol:

Yes we get it you actually like the manager for a change. But it won't change the fact that the players will not be motivated to play for this club as a result of how the hierarchy has treated them.

Not even Guardiola could turn things around.

I wish Benitez all the best, he is a very good manager, but this club is rotten beyond repair.

What a load of bollocks.

Going from a 10 to a 7 or whatever doesn't actually make any sense. You can't just be 100% positive that we are going to go down and then change your mind. Only a trivial thing obviously but the thing that annoys me most about this thread is when people put 10 as their answer

What, you can't be convinced McClaren was taking us down but that a new, vastly superior, manager might not? I was a 10, we were absolutely dead and buried, but reckon Rafa could give us as good as 50/50 chance of staying up.

Down from 7 to a 5. All those who said 10 need to take their heads for a s***.

How is that, the club is in the bottom 2, cant score goals and cant defend.  Benny has 10 games to try and get 4 to 5 wins, in the hope we stay up.  Its going to be a very difficult run of games.

Guest Phillipealbert

Down from 7 to a 5. All those who said 10 need to take their heads for a s***.

How is that, the club is in the bottom 2, cant score goals and cant defend.  Benny has 10 games to try and get 4 to 5 wins, in the hope we stay up.  Its going to be a very difficult run of games.

One point from safety with a game in hand and the new manager honeymoon.

I'm not for a minute suggesting we're safe, but we're certainly not 100% (i.e. a 10) to go down.

Hence why I am a 5.

gone down from a 9.9999999999 to an 8, its a major upgrade in the dugout but is it too late and a major step down in the level of player he is used to working with. And also we never ever get new manager honeymoon

Going from a 10 to a 7 or whatever doesn't actually make any sense. You can't just be 100% positive that we are going to go down and then change your mind. Only a trivial thing obviously but the thing that annoys me most about this thread is when people put 10 as their answer

What, you can't be convinced McClaren was taking us down but that a new, vastly superior, manager might not? I was a 10, we were absolutely dead and buried, but reckon Rafa could give us as good as 50/50 chance of staying up.

If you were 100% positive we were down you can't just change your mind man. It means there was literally zero chance of us staying up [emoji38]

If you were 100% positive we were down you can't just change your mind man. It means there was literally zero chance of us staying up [emoji38]

Surely you have to factor in variables? One massive one changed between then and now

Yes factor it in to your original choice

Guest Spark

Surely you have to factor in variables? One massive one changed between then and now

Yes factor it in to your original choice

What if he was at a 9.6 but just rounded it up to 10?

:clap2: the winds of change are blowing & this is a sign that our stars are aligned & the football gods are smiling upon us!  :angel: 'probable losses' shall turn into draws & narrow losses that could/should be draws turn into wins!  :indi:

i'm at 4

I was 100% sure (10) we were going down with an ineffective manager, now we have a good manager I'm 50% sure (5) that we'll go down.