Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

What a Super Sunday for us tomorrow. Mackems vs Arsenal, Leicester vs Swansea, Palace vs Watford, all have effects on our future. Nail biting stuff.

How does Leicester/Swansea?

edit: Or Palace/Watford, in fact

For the Spurs game.

What a Super Sunday for us tomorrow. Mackems vs Arsenal, Leicester vs Swansea, Palace vs Watford, all have effects on our future. Nail biting stuff.

For the Spurs game.

Leicester win, they need 5 points with 3 games to play. Lose and it might go down to the final game for them and Spurs. They've got Man Utd  away after Swansea so its vital they win tomorrow.

Watford have to play both mackems and Norwich and if they get to the final, that would probably 3 points in the bag for our rivals.

We're the form team now, Norwich picked up some form and have now lost it whereas Sunderland are just grinding out draws and the odd goal win/loss. We will pick up the most points out of the three but with games in hand and our late surge it may be too little too late. It really is a toss of the coin right now but nothing is certain either way. I feel 100% more confident than I did 2 weeks ago but until next week don't have confidence of us staying up. This is a massive week for us before we even play Palace.

For the Spurs game.

Leicester win, they need 5 points with 3 games to play. Lose and it might go down to the final game for them and Spurs. They've got Man Utd  away after Swansea so its vital they win tomorrow.

Watford have to play both mackems and Norwich and if they get to the final, that would probably 3 points in the bag for our rivals.

If Watford get to the final then surely the players will be playing to get into the first team for the final?

There's an awful lot riding on the mackems game tomorrow as that's the sort of game they traditionally win to get themselves out of the shit. Win that and I think they'll believe it's happening again, lose and it's a long way back for their confidence.

Hopefully the teams in bold win.

For the Spurs game.

If Watford get to the final then surely the players will be playing to get into the first team for the final?

Or all their better players will be rested, fringe players playing and up against a mackem side fighting for their lives on the last day of the season, a week before Cup final day.

Can I just say, I've watched virtually all our games this season, bar the last 3, which I've listened to on 5 live.

Now I'm not religious, spiritual or a beliver in Omens but dammed if I'm watching another game this year.

Can I just say, I've watched virtually all our games this season, bar the last 3, which I've listened to on 5 live.

Now I'm not religious, spiritual or a beliver in Omens but dammed if I'm watching another game this year.

I spent the 2nd half in the cafe at Sainsbury's in Heaton, you can get fucked if I'm spending the next 3 games there.

Sunderland are by far favourites with their fixtures, but they've got to win them first.

Aye. They've got the points on the board compared to us, games in hand and easier fixtures. They need 7 points from their last 5 games. We need 9 (7 at a minumum) from 3.

How's that then?

They are still ahead of us with 2 games in hand. 

The old saying of "taking it one game at a time" could not be more apt.

We must beat Palace. (Don't, and we are gone).

We must beat Villa. (Don't, and we are gone)

Then we will see what the situation is ahead of the spuds game.

Still think we're down, I've got used to the idea of being relegated and losing Rafa now - I prefer not to get my hopes up again so as to avoid the potential heartache.  :sad:

Arsenal need the points. This is the exact games they often f*** up but given that their Champions League spot isn't safe, you'd think they would atleast give it a go.

At the same time, Stoke getting hammered by 4 goals for the third game in a row makes you think that Sparky would want a reaction next week at home to the mackems. Here's hoping.