Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I think we will need all 9 points. But tbh, the difficult games were this week and we got two bonus points really. If we can win against the two shite teams and Spurs have nothing to play for in the final fixture, who knows?

Can't see Sunderland not getting 6 points from their last 4-5 games.  We'l need 7 minimum. 

I could see them getting 4/5. Two wins or a win and three draws is a tougher test for them.

Us playing Palace is a HUGE game for us.

Weirdly I think that stoke being battered again might just mean they have to pull their fingers out at home vs mackems.  Mackems could easily lose next 2 and if we have beaten palace, be 3 points behind with a similar goal difference (albeit with a game in hand).

If we win our last 3 and palace lose their last 3 we can still finish above them but we would need to hammer one team.  Hammering palace would improve our goal difference and kill theirs, I hope they win tomorrow.

Can't see Sunderland not getting 6 points from their last 4-5 games.  We'l need 7 minimum. 

I could see them getting 4/5. Two wins or a win and three draws is a tougher test for them.

Don't they have Everton and Watford? That's 6 points imo. 

I don't think it's as simple as that, just as palace and villa aren't nailed on for us. I think we need to concentrate on ourselves, make sure we win the next two and hope for the best.

Out of our hands, and I don't like that.

To be fair until Sunderland and Norwich play their games in hand and we above them then it's always going to out of our hands, even if we won today it would be out of hands.

Don't they have Everton and Watford? That's 6 points imo. 

I don't think it's as simple as that, just as palace and villa aren't nailed on for us. I think we need to concentrate on ourselves, make sure we win the next two and hope for the best.

Those sides have been playing the trio of Arsenal, Man Utd & West Ham. Those sides were in form, they're not losing games against weaker opposition imo.

It's pretty baffling how confident people are in the mackems like. Their last home games they failed to beat West Brom and Palace - you could barely ask for better games (and lost to Leicester). I wouldn't be surprised if they got something tomorrow but they could just as easily fuck up those 'easy' games.

They're favourites to finish above us, no doubt, but there's little to suggest they're going to be banging in wins all over the place.

Sunderland will pip us. Got to fancy them to get results from Stoke, who are rancid at the minute, a poor Everton team with nothing to play for and Watford who could potentially have an eye on the FA cup final. Chelsea and Arsenal are hardly great shakes either. They've looked alright recently too, arguably unlucky to get nothing from Leicester and should have beat an inferior West Brom. 1 Loss in the last 6 games stands them in fairly good stead imo.

Our lack of action will ultimately cost us. Bring Benitez in a few games earlier and I'd have bet on us to stay up, instead we fucked about with Schteve hoping he'd somehow turn into a competent manager, something he's not looked like for years let alone this season. For the first time we're starting to see a team with a little bit of fight, a team that actually looks like it has a clue tactically, unfortunately, it's going to be too late imo.

Bottom of the form table:

http://i.imgur.com/h2l7VyD.png

Mackems have 5 games, play 3 of them. All 3 have nowt to play for.

We're gone.

Because the mackems reliably beat that kind of opposition? :lol:

We'll probably get relegated, but it's just so plainly wrong that 'we're gone' man :lol: As if you were a mackem you'd be saying 'That's it, we're safe'.

We need Arsenal to win tmrw and for Stoke to beat the Mackems as well. That Norwich result is killing us

Does my fucking head in thinking about that Olsson goal. No way we would make that mistake today.

We're gone.

I'll bet you they don't win all three of those games.

Probably not, but it's completely plausible that they could. I mean, it's not like in the past couple of seasons they've won like 5 of their last 6 despite no one thinking they would or anything.

I'm just in my pessimistic stage right now anyway :lol: Just feel we needed more than 2 points from the last two games. Also the way we stuck with McfuckingClaren for so long is still pissing me off. We'd be safe by now man

We're gone.

Because the mackems reliably beat that kind of opposition? :lol:

We'll probably get relegated, but it's just so plainly wrong that 'we're gone' man :lol: As if you were a mackem you'd be saying 'That's it, we're safe'.

Yup, you'd think we were in a race with Spurs and Barcelona the way people go on about Norwich and Sunderland. We're playing better than we have all season. It's almost a coin flip at this point. How about some positivity for a change?

Guest neesy111

We need Arsenal to win tmrw and for Stoke to beat the Mackems as well. That Norwich result is killing us

Does my fucking head in thinking about that Olsson goal. No way we would make that mistake today.

If Anita and Lascelles had played that game in their current positions, I think we'd have a different outcome.