Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Looking at the fixtures again and the fact the mackems have teams like Stoke, Everton and Watford, who have clearly given up on the league this season, we have to win all 4 games to stay up I think and that relies on palace losing all theirs, don't see Sunderland getting less than 9 more points and with their gd advantage we won't catch them.

9pts from 5 games to go with their 30pts from 33 games so far this season.  :lol:

Looking at the fixtures again and the fact the mackems have teams like Stoke, Everton and Watford, who have clearly given up on the league this season, we have to win all 4 games to stay up I think and that relies on palace losing all theirs, don't see Sunderland getting less than 9 more points and with their gd advantage we won't catch them.

They may see the mackems as a last chance for points to shut supporters up.

Of course we're not gone if we lose to Liverpool man. We're 2 points and 1 point behind two teams who've won 2 in their last 10. Increases difficulty but this forum is full of pure drama queens man :lol: The last two games have both given us hope, I don't know who predicated that on the assumption of points at Anfield. Lose today and win two next games, which are easier than the games people seem to assume Norwich and mackems will win, and we're obviously not out of it.

Of course we're not gone if we lose to Liverpool man. We're 2 points and 1 point behind two teams who've won 2 in their last 10. Increases difficulty but this forum is full of pure drama queens man :lol: The last two games have both given us hope, I don't know who predicated that on the assumption of points at Anfield. Lose today and win two next games, which are easier than the games people seem to assume Norwich and mackems will win, and we're obviously not out of it.

no way we could afford another loss man, points behind and played more games, its done.