Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We've just taken 2 really tough points from what will probably have been our toughest 2 games out of the last 5, assuming Leicester tie up the league before we play Spurs.  We have every right to feel a bit of positivity.

I think people are just expecting them to spawn survival again like they have the last few seasons.

Yes, you'd be laughed out of the building for predicting this before it happened (when they were also in the bottom 3 and garbage)..

http://i.imgur.com/XMiY1pa.png

Writing them off is as stupid as saying they'll win all of their remaining games now. They've got previous experience and done it before. Not even once.

I didn't watch the second half at all. Checked the result at the end and was surprised and a bit happy. Then looked at the table and saw the mackems with their games in hand, got totally deflated again. Wish all the hope would have been gone by now.

I think people are just expecting them to spawn survival again like they have the last few seasons.

Yes, you'd be laughed out of the building for predicting this before it happened (when they were also in the bottom 3 and garbage)..

Writing them off is as stupid as saying they'll win all of their remaining games now. They've got previous experience and done it before. Not even once.

You might be saying that about us this year when all is said and done. We were as good as buried just over a week ago. We could finish the season going W, D, D, W, W, ? and it seemed kind of unthinkable after Southampton.

Norwich arent done, they're equally in it. Their manager has kept them in this to an impressive degree.

They lost Klose for the last two games, hes a big player for them. Is he still out?

Guest neesy111

Norwich arent done, they're equally in it. Their manager has kept them in this to an impressive degree.

They lost Klose for the last two games, hes a big player for them. Is he still out?

Out for the season apparently.

Guest Howaythetoon

Win all our remaining games and we stay up IMO. I cannot see it happening though. The Toon way would be to beat Palace and Spurs at home, but lose heavily to Villa. Rafa's methods and ways are starting to work, but it's too late. He should have been appointed weeks before he actually was. We are down, sadly!

Win all our remaining games and we stay up IMO. I cannot see it happening though. The Toon way would be to beat Palace and Spurs at home, but lose heavily to Villa. Rafa's methods and ways are starting to work, but it's too late. He should have been appointed weeks before he actually was. We are down, sadly!

That would be lose to Palace then beat the other two, with Pardews smug cunt face on the touchline to rub it in

Exactly.

Guest firetotheworks

Defoe is the main reason that I don't think we'll do it. I can see us finishing above Norwich, but Sunderland beating Arsenal at home is exactly the sort of thing that happens, Arsenal are renowned for that sort of loss.

Good battling last few games. 1-0 down to City, and 2-0 away to Liverpool - to get 2 points is more than decent. Sunderland are defo favourites to stay up but at least we've got a chance.

At 7.30pm next Sat, if we've beaten Palace, Sunderland have picked up 0-1 points from their 2 games, and Arsenal beat Norwich, then I think we'll have a decent shot.

Could do with a Defoe injury (non-serious) that keeps him out of for a month. Howay Arsenal.

Sunderland are by far favourites with their fixtures, but they've got to win them first.

Aye. They've got the points on the board compared to us, games in hand and easier fixtures. They need 7 points from their last 5 games. We need 9 (7 at a minumum) from 3.

How's that then?

What a Super Sunday for us tomorrow. Mackems vs Arsenal, Leicester vs Swansea, Palace vs Watford, all have effects on our future. Nail biting stuff.

How does Leicester/Swansea?

edit: Or Palace/Watford, in fact