Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I've just no faith in Man Utd at all. I look at that fixture and it just sticks out as an obvious upset.

I know what you mean, obviously it could happen. I just look at Norwich and think they're fragile at the back and lack cutting edge.

I can see 3 draws at the weekend and us bricking it all week.

You need to consider changing your username ;) Rafa has got this, he'll know how to damage them and have the team well drilled in time, this isn't a Pardew or McClaren team anymore, they're the ones that couldn't get us up to beat the teams below us.

us to win at Villa, mackems and Norwich both get draws.

Think Sunderland will lose to Chelsea.

And people are underestimating man u. They're fifth in the league, got a rock solid defence,  need the points to pull out an (admittedly unlikely) champions league place. Ok they're crap compared to previous years, but they've still got enough to beat Norwich.

I could see them grafting out another bore draw tbf, part of me wants to see them go a goal up early on though, you just know FS would try and shut up shop after 5 minutes if they went ahead and them when they inevitably concede they won't be able to change gears to get back in front and let Chelsea build up a head of steam.

I could see them grafting out another bore draw tbf, part of me wants to see them go a goal up early on though, you just know FS would try and shut up shop after 5 minutes if they went ahead and them when they inevitably concede they won't be able to change gears to get back in front and let Chelsea build up a head of steam.

I'm not sure I could deal with that :lol:

I'm not sure I could deal with that :lol:

I'm pretty sure I would have coronary if that happened too but I'd be telling myself it's a good thing  :lol:

Possibility of Ali, Rose, Lamela, Demele and Alderweireld all out of our game, as well as no longer being in the title race, but still maintaining a 3 point lead ahead of Arsenal. That couldn't have gone any better :lol: