Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Was a bit nervy at 0-0, with Brighton, Huddersfield and Bournemouth all getting wins - the sides we're expecting to join Palace by May. But that winner was huge going into more winnable games. Think it'll be a safe mid-table.

Add Swansea to that list. They'd do increadibly well to stay up this season.

Need 26 points from 29 games. We'll stay up.

Apart from Palace its going to be tight (and Palace are capable pf making up ground) i'd say 36pts will keep you up.

I'm hoping for around 44pts as things stand, with investment you'd hope to be knocking on 50.

We have Burnley, Bournemouth, Watford and WBA in our next 5 games. Points all over the shop there. Man Utd are the other side and you wouldn't put it past Mourinho and Benitez playing a stalemate.

2 more wins and we're halfway there for what we need this season.

THIS GROUP OF PLAYERS WILL NEVER GET 10 WINS, NEVER!!!!

With investment we have every chance of making Europe.

Would take comfortable survival all day though, anything else would be a significant bonus.

My feelings exactly, if we can keep in the top half until January and presuming the takeover goes through before then also then there's no reason why we can't push for Europe. I'm more than happy with a consolidation season and kick on with investment next season and I don't expect anything more but I'm not ruling out a serious push on top 8 with the right backing.

Was a bit nervy at 0-0, with Brighton, Huddersfield and Bournemouth all getting wins - the sides we're expecting to join Palace by May. But that winner was huge going into more winnable games. Think it'll be a safe mid-table.

It's a bit worrying that the teams we expected to be struggling are doing better than expected, but then it puts our performances last season into perspective. The sides that came up are all more than holding their own. Early days to be sure, but apart from the big 5 or 6 the rest are there for the beating.

It's a bit worrying that the teams we expected to be struggling are doing better than expected, but then it puts our performances last season into perspective. The sides that came up are all more than holding their own. Early days to be sure, but apart from the big 5 or 6 the rest are there for the beating.

Agreed. I just can't see a Rafa team going on a 4-5 losing run. We'll pick up points, we're always in the game.

We've for sure had a very imbalanced schedule to start the season, we've only played 1 of the current top 6 and 4 of the current bottom 6, interestingly we've lost that one game against the current top 6 and won all our games against the bottom 6.

Just realised that other then the top 5 (Man City, Man Utd, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal) we are the only team with a positive goal difference.

We've also conceded the least bar the top 3.