Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We cant score fucking goals man why are people saying only a 5 to go down teams like Everton and Leicester should be sat at a 5 a 50/50 chance

We are absolute certainties to be one of the worst 3 teams come what may in my view......what in the first 19 games or so makes people think its 50/50

some blind optimism in here

We cant score fucking goals man why are people saying only a 5 to go down teams like Everton and Leicester should be sat at a 5 a 50/50 chance

We are absolute certainties to be one of the worst 3 teams come what may in my view......what in the first 19 games or so makes people think its 50/50

I can understand people clinging to the hope of the takeover being done in time. I don't see it though personally and we'll be stuck with a shit squad for the second half of the season as well.

Guest firetotheworks

Because we understand how likelihood and probability work? Unlike you?

Leicester and Everton 50:50 to go down :spit:

We have to play Huddersfield, Brighton, West Brom and Swansea all at home. All teams we're capable of beating. We need to make sure we don't lose next week and if we can beat West Ham that'll be fantastic. I don't think we're playing all that bad to be honest we just lack quality.

Fuck off man will you im a realist not like some blind optimists on here. The reality is you don't win games if you cant score goals how many fucking games have we failed to score in now this season?

The sooner people wake up and realize we will be back in the championship the better as even with a takeover theres absolutely no way we are staying up. Which decent quality player is going to want to come to a team bottom of the league because come January the 1st that's where we will be

The players are absolute dogshit and the worst in this league by a country mile not 1 of our squad is a premier league player of any sort...its disgusting that the same mistakes are bing made by these utter shithouses year in year out and im amazed Rafa hasn't just chucked it in and fucked off by now. Because lets be honest hes better than the shite hes been dealt

We have to play Huddersfield, Brighton, West Brom and Swansea all at home. All teams we're capable of beating. We need to make sure we don't lose next week and if we can beat West Ham that'll be fantastic. I don't think we're playing all that bad to be honest we just lack quality.

Were we capable of beating...Bournemouth, Watford,Leicester and Everton at home??.....2 Goals and 4 defeats out of that lot. What on earth makes you think we are capable of beating the 4 you mentioned im very curious to know

Guest firetotheworks

Fuck off man will you im a realist not like some blind optimists on here. The reality is you don't win games if you cant score goals how many fucking games have we failed to score in now this season?

The sooner people wake up and realize we will be back in the championship the better as even with a takeover theres absolutely no way we are staying up. Which decent quality player is going to want to come to a team bottom of the league because come January the 1st that's where we will be

The players are absolute dogshit and the worst in this league by a country mile not 1 of our squad is a premier league player of any sort...its disgusting that the same mistakes are bing made by these utter shithouses year in year out and im amazed Rafa hasn't just chucked it in and fucked off by now. Because lets be honest hes better than the shite hes been dealt

:lol: Yes, a realist.

We cant score f***ing goals man why are people saying only a 5 to go down teams like Everton and Leicester should be sat at a 5 a 50/50 chance

f*** off man will you im a miserable cunt not like some level headed posters on here.

Fixed.

The reality is you don't win games if you cant score goals how many f***ing games have we failed to score in now this season?
Fairly certain we're one of the top scorers in the bottom half. Don't think many expected a goal away to Arsenal who have only lost 2 home games this calendar year prior to kick off either.

Throw the towel, fuck off and impose your misery on people elsewhere then.

The players are absolute dogshit and the worst in this league by a country mile not 1 of our squad is a premier league player of any sort
Mikel Merino. Jamaal Lascelles.

...its disgusting that the same mistakes are bing made by these utter shithouses year in year out and im amazed Rafa hasn't just chucked it in and f***ed off by now. Because lets be honest hes better than the s**** hes been dealt

Because he's waiting for the takeover as he wants to realise the club's potential.

We cant score f***ing goals man why are people saying only a 5 to go down teams like Everton and Leicester should be sat at a 5 a 50/50 chance

f*** off man will you im a miserable cunt not like some level headed posters on here.

Fixed.

The reality is you don't win games if you cant score goals how many f***ing games have we failed to score in now this season?
Fairly certain we're one of the top scorers in the bottom half. Don't think many expected a goal away to Arsenal who have only lost 2 home games this calendar year prior to kick off either.

Throw the towel, fuck off and impose your misery on people elsewhere then.

The players are absolute dogshit and the worst in this league by a country mile not 1 of our squad is a premier league player of any sort

...its disgusting that the same mistakes are bing made by these utter shithouses year in year out and im amazed Rafa hasn't just chucked it in and f***ed off by now. Because lets be honest hes better than the s**** hes been dealt

Because he's waiting for the takeover as he wants to realise the club's potential.

Have to admire your optimism.....or is it stupidity

Time to remove the black and white glass I think

f*** off man will you im a miserable c*** not like some level headed posters on here.

Fixed.

Throw the towel, f*** off and impose your misery on people elsewhere then.

We haven't had our Christmas dinner yet and you're writing any chance of us staying up off completely. :lol:

I think you're throwing the towel in a bit too early. Prior to this bad run we were doing quite well in the league so why can't we do that kind of run again in the second half of the season? Especially with 2 or 3 new additions. It's far to early to say it's over. Despite our horrible run we're only just in the bottom three now and we could yet be still out of it come full time in the Stoke v West Ham game. That's how bad this league is.

f*** off man will you im a miserable c*** not like some level headed posters on here.

Fixed.

We haven't had our Christmas dinner yet and you're writing any chance of us staying up off completely. :lol:

Give me reasons to be confident that we can win 7 or 8 more games this season....id be interested to hear them because from the last 11 games weve never looked like winning 1 of them

A spanking on boxing day after another away defeat is coming up...or is that not going to happen either

I think you're throwing the towel in a bit too early. Prior to this bad run we were doing quite well in the league so why can't we do that kind of run again in the second half of the season? Especially with 2 or 3 new additions. It's far to early to say it's over. Despite our horrible run we're only just in the bottom three now and we could yet be still out of it come full time in the Stoke v West Ham game. That's how bad this league is.

Weve got 15 points man...if we replicate that we go down on 30...

Fixed.

Give me reasons to be confident that we can win 7 or 8 more games this season....id be interested to hear them because from the last 11 games weve never looked like winning 1 of them

A spanking on boxing day after another away defeat is coming up...or is that not going to happen either

We looked like winning Bournemouth (h), West Brom (a), and could've picked up points against Leicester, Everton and today. So that statement is completely wrong.

We've stil got Swansea, West Brom, Brighton, Huddersfield and Southampton all at home to play. Law of averages means we'll pick up a point away from home here and there.

You may not think we'll stay up or whatever but throwing the towel before Christmas is ludicrous.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE'RE CAPABLE OF GETTING ONE MORE MAN WE'LL GO DOWN ON 15

etc

Cheer up geordiedean :aww:

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE'RE CAPABLE OF GETTING ONE MORE MAN WE'LL GO DOWN ON 15

etc

Cheer up geordiedean :aww:

:lol:

There are a lot of poor teams in the league and it's still very compact down there. We all know we're shit and crying out for investment. There's the prospect of that happening in January and if we get a couple of difference makers then I'm confident we'll be better than 3 other teams. It's not head in the sand and ignoring things it's looking at where we'd be if we get a break or two and get 7 points from 9 or something like that.

I'm the same, we've had the odd terrible performance but I don't think they look a doomed team. Not even close, just need some quality in key areas asap.