Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Does it even matter ?

Stay up and Ashley sleep walks through another summer spending virtually nothing

Go down he tells us he puts £30 million in which means we cant spend owt but the players we keep will no doubt take us stright back up

Rinse and repeat .........................its just so fucking boring.

We're down without fresh blood, IMO.

And if we do go down with this squad, and no saleable assets, that's us in the Championship for a while. The end of Rafa, and the end of the takeover bids.

As someone's pointed out, what Ashley's doing is insanity, and it now appears more than ever to be little more than a cold-blooded desire to be, as Llambias put it, "fucking horrible."

We're down without fresh blood, IMO.

And if we do go down with this squad, and no saleable assets, that's us in the Championship for a while. The end of Rafa, and the end of the takeover bids.

As someone's pointed out, what Ashley's doing is insanity, and it now appears more than ever to be little more than a cold-blooded desire to be, as Llambias put it, "fucking horrible."

I've always thought Rafa would keep us up but with others down there strengthening it's going to be a real struggle now.

Guest firetotheworks

Does it even matter ?

Stay up and Ashley sleep walks through another summer spending virtually nothing

Go down he tells us he puts £30 million in which means we cant spend owt but the players we keep will no doubt take us stright back up

Rinse and repeat .........................its just so fucking boring.

It goes without saying that the hope is that we stay up and we're bought, so in the sense that hope is important, yes it does matter.

Sturridge will keep WBA up. We're down to relying on finishing ahead of the other promoted clubs and Swansea.

All of whom have already strengthened or are in the process of doing so, and on top of that have easier run ins.

We are done and seemingly Ashley couldn’t care less.

With this cunt at the helm we just can't compete as a premier league club. We are in essence a championship yo yo club now.

Im off now to re finance the house and put it all on us to go down at least  may be able to gain something from this shitstorm

We are going down with the current squad, doesn't matter who is the manager. You can't polish a turd, and every other relegation rival either has a matchwinner on their books or is bringing one in during this window. We are the only ones still talking about not being held to ransom like a bunch of small time fannies.

I still think probably around 4-5. Without Rafa it’s guaranteed, he’s the saving grace.

That said, if we don’t get taken over he’ll walk anyway, so in that event I don’t care if we stay up or not.

In that event, I do care if we stay up as it'll mean that Ashley wins.

We need to go.

We're total garbage and I wouldn't back us to beat anyone, home or away. I also don't think the takeover or January investment will happen. 80% seems reasonable to me.

I was hoping I was just being an extreme pessimist.  :sad:

If and when it comes it will be deserved. The players and manager have done what they could but with no help from above it will hardly be unexpected. It's as if Ashley enjoys getting relegated and has learned fuck all from the previous two.

If and when it comes it will be deserved. The players and manager have done what they could but with no help from above it will hardly be unexpected. It's as if Ashley enjoys getting relegated and has learned fuck all from the previous two.

What he learned from the previous 2 is part of the problem; we just come straight back up at the first attempt.

What he learned from the previous 2 is part of the problem; we just come straight back up at the first attempt.

I think the players have given up now, given the club has.

I think the players have given up now, given the club has.

Don't think there's any evidence of that at all, really. The game was lost at half-time yesterday, pointless going for it.