Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I have no idea why people are certain we won't be in bother like. We're going to be fighting relegation most of the season imo. I'm guessing between 40 and 48 points in the end.

Because other teams are worse than us. Some people are alreay voting what’s equal to meaning us going down 8 out of 10 times, this after only two games. It’s nonsense. Play through all the next 36 fixtures 10 times and I’m certain we won’t be relegated 8 oit of 10 times.

Voted 2, fwiw.

I have no idea why people are certain we won't be in bother like. We're going to be fighting relegation most of the season imo. I'm guessing between 40 and 48 points in the end.

Then we'll be relatively comfortable then.

Not when we're going to need a win or two in the end. I'm just thinking we might do enough to stay up, but I can't see it being comfortable per se.

6 people think there's an 80% chance of going down. :lol:

If we’re gonna predict things this early on, which three teams do you see going down? Cardiff, Brighton, Huddersfield?

Cardiff, Huddersfield and either Watford or Brighton. If there's a major injury to Zaha throw Palace in the mix.

If we’re gonna predict things this early on, which three teams do you see going down? Cardiff, Brighton, Huddersfield?

Cardiff, Huddersfield and either Watford or Brighton. If there's a major injury to Zaha throw Palace in the mix.

If there’s a major injury to our captain would you throw us in too?

Haven't seen any of the new centre backs to see if they'll make enough of a difference should Lascelles get injured, so don't know.

This is all a bit pointless really. Even the prediction of my teams to be battling. But I maintain that thinking that 8 times out of 10 we'll go down this season after 2 games is a bit ludicrous.

No, for once we have some alright CB cover. That said I have no idea why we’re persisting with Clark though :lol:

Haven't seen any of the new centre backs to see if they'll make enough of a difference should Lascelles get injured, so don't know.

This is all a bit pointless really. Even the prediction of my teams to be battling. But I maintain that thinking that 8 times out of 10 we'll go down this season after 2 games is a bit ludicrous.

Far far too early to say, but you must be able to see why people feel we might be in trouble given our goal scoring options, or lack of them?

I guess the other side of the argument is that we had a shit squad last season too and still finished 10th though

Far far too early to say, but you must be able to see why people feel we might be in trouble given our goal scoring options, or lack of them?

I guess the other side of the argument is that we had a shit squad last season too and still finished 10th though

Rondon and Muto haven't been given a fair crack yet so hopefully one of them will bag 10+ once they got consistent starts.

It's just the serious reactionary nature of this place. The Kenedy thread is a prime example. We'll be fine this season.

No, for once we have some alright CB cover. That said I have no idea why we’re persisting with Clark though :lol:

No idea about Spurs but today I reckon he knew Cardiff would play a lot of long balls so wanted a Premier League/Championship experienced defender in there.

No idea about Spurs but today I reckon he knew Cardiff would play a lot of long balls so wanted a Premier League/Championship experienced defender in there.

Fernandez also has decent experience and the (admittedly few) times I’ve watched Swansea I recall him being competent enough. Would prefer him over Clark.