Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

10 points from next four games would undoubtedly change everyone’s mind. Guessing 9, 8, 7, or even 6 points would instil a little hope. I expect us to win two or three and draw one or two of: Watford H, Bournemouth H, Burnley A, and West Ham H. Any less than six points and I’ll believe we are likely to be relegated.

So far so good....

Still three.

They have points on the board and a gap at the moment, but I can see Brighton being sucked back in later in the season. They were poor against us and are putting up horrible shot/open play numbers. Fewest shots and second most conceded.

For the money they’ve spent in comparison, Palace are awful.

Underlines the difference between having a middling manager like Hodgson and a world class one like Rafa. Imagine the impact on our season if we had a similar budget to Palace or West Ham, I reckon we'd be pushing for Europa League places at least.

Our defence does encourage me, you'd think even if it came down to goal difference - we'd have the advantage.

There's plenty of teams in this. We still have to play Cardiff, Southampton, Palace, Burnley, Huddersfield and Fulham all at home.

The longer we keep this unbeaten run going - the better.

After an away point and a clean sheet I'm down from 11 to a 10.

My journey this season so far:

Summer - 1

After pre-season - 4

After a couple of games - 7

Pre Southampton - 11

After Southampton - 10

Now - 3

I feel being able to quickly flick flack between 0 and 10, whilst throwing an 11 in there for good measure is in keeping with the spirit of this thread.

Depends really, we could easily finish just as high as last season if the league continues to be this bad. We can still go on runs of 2 or 3 wins, that gets you miles in a league like this.

Equally, we could get a couple of injuries, sell a key player and get relegated.