Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Hopefully we can get to about 15-20 points by January and go out and buy a striker (I know, I know). Our defensive record is excellent, especially given the opposition we have faced. If we can just get some more goals we'll be grand.

Hopefully we can get to about 15-20 points by January and go out and buy a striker (I know, I know). Our defensive record is excellent, especially given the opposition we have faced. If we can just get some more goals we'll be grand.

Yep. Problem is, we were saying the exact same thing last season.

We will not buy a striker , 100% guaranteed  , no one available of decent quality at a good price, FCB never spends big on one player and never will, getting someone will prove very difficult in truth, we will piss around all January so whoever comes in wont have anytime to bed in and very few games to turn it around.

we might JUST grind this out, it will be down to Rafa again and nothing will change, rinse repeat  O0

Ashley is likely to appoint some shit head and back him with loads of money because he knows his ability alone wont keep us in the league. He knows Rafa can do the job on a show string which is the problem.

Not a chance will 22 points be enough. This season is really no different to any other - Palace only had 4 points by this point last season. Being shit for the first 11 or so games is fairly common.

We're gonna need 37 points to stay up.

About 1/4 of the way towards what should be a safe amount of points. If we could hit 18 - 20 points before we play Liverpool on Boxing Day I think we'll be fine. That's the next fixture that you just write off, everything in between could be points on board, especially if Rondon keeps scoring.