Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Still think it'll be and nip and tuck at end of the season.

I think we are too well organised at the back to go down, we have a really decent collection of centre backs. It will be the teams who struggle at both ends that get relegated. If we had a genuine touch of class up front we'd be top 8 material.

I think we are too well organised at the back to go down, we have a really decent collection of centre backs. It will be the teams who struggle at both ends that get relegated. If we had a genuine touch of class up front we'd be top 8 material.

Agree.

Although it was a tight result and nervous game, we were an infinitely better footballing side than Burnley last

night. If Rafa is still here in May, we’ll be fine.

Cardiff, Huddersfield and Southampton for me.

yeah burnley are fucking horrible, allardyce style agricultural football

12 points now, get 2 wins and a draw before the half way stage and we're laughing imo...should our oaf of an owner give rafa any new players in january we'll be pushing where we were last season or better imo

Aim between now and Liverpool should be to reel in as many of the likes of Wolves, Leicester and Watford as possible to get a cushion because from Liverpool to the beginning of February it looks tough again. Last 13 games we’ve only got 2 of the ‘big 6’.

a real owner would be looking to give the squad/manager a boost come january anyways but especially looking at that

Guest neesy111

The issue I've got is over the last 1 1/3 seasons backup our team seems to swing in and out form. 

As long as it swings in, we'll be alright. That's one of Rafa's strengths in a way, even after a run of defeats we tend to go on a run of positive results.

Still going to be a grind as every game we play is so close, and every one tends to have the potential to go for or against us.

I’m right down to a 3

As usual my knickers were wetted and are now drying out, we should be ok looking around us now.

Long way to go but a massive win that last night, beat West Ham and I will be comfortable

Although it was a tight result and nervous game, we were an infinitely better footballing side than Burnley last

night. If Rafa is still here in May, we’ll be fine.

Cardiff, Huddersfield and Southampton for me.

yeah burnley are fucking horrible, allardyce style agricultural football

12 points now, get 2 wins and a draw before the half way stage and we're laughing imo...should our oaf of an owner give rafa any new players in january we'll be pushing where we were last season or better imo

Dyche world class manager 🙄