Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I haven't looked at the table in about 2 month and had no idea Fulham and Huddersfield were so bad like :lol:

I assumed Fulham would have been about mid table going off the Mitrovic thread.

fulham are the type of team (currently) that give ashley the kind of mindset he has really, spending is no guarantee of success and he fucking knows it the odious cunt

I haven't looked at the table in about 2 month and had no idea Fulham and Huddersfield were so bad like :lol:

They're conceding an average of 2.8 goals per game :lol:

Burnley conceding 2.2 goals per game as well.

They're conceding an average of 2.8 goals per game :lol:

Burnley conceding 2.2 goals per game as well.

Big fan of them spending £15m on Ben Gibson, never playing him and then he fucks himself.

Assuming they lose away at Chelsea today, 8 points and minus more than six goal difference after 11 games would have had Palace second bottom last year above only 17/18 Palace. Its enough for 14th at the moment.

We've got a good set of fixtures coming up tbh, scrape a few wins and we'll be kosher.

Bournemouth are better than us by far  :undecided:

Still more likely than not.

4-7 poor sides in the league: Cardiff, Huddersfield, Us and Fulham. With Burnley, Southampton and Palace being various levels of gash too.

Think Palace will be fine if their wonderboy stays fit.

Rest of us scrapping it out.

We have Rafa but also we have MA so balances out.

Still at a 9 or maybe 8.5

We're not gonna spend much in January but I can see us bringing in 2 maybe even 3 players in January and with Rafa in charge we'll do enough and stay up Imo. I'm not worried about going down, but next season willl probably be the same pointless story so i won't exactly be celebrating once we secure a PL place for next season.

Still more likely than not.

4-7 poor sides in the league: Cardiff, Huddersfield, Us and Fulham. With Burnley, Southampton and Palace being various levels of gash too.

Think Palace will be fine if their wonderboy stays fit.

Rest of us scrapping it out.

We have Rafa but also we have MA so balances out.

Still at a 9 or maybe 8.5

Statistically Burnley have always conceded a lot of shots on target. Even last season. Much like the Pardew era a lot of their good results are down to heroic last ditch, bodies on the line defending which is difficult to maintain. I don't think they'll be relegated but they'll be down with us lot.

Same with Southampton. They're just bad.

Fulham's defence is hideous - they may survive purely by outscoring teams but they'll make it bloody difficult.

Burnley have fallen off the rails too.

Southampton look grim and unimaginative, fairly similar to us.

Then you have Cardiff and Huddersfield.

I'm probably down to an 8 but we've got to get something against Bournemouth.