Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Imagine if Man City lose the title by a point and we go down by a point after Boly’s handball and the two decisions we didn’t get?

Honestly my only consolation last night was that hopefully we'll not get relegated and this won't ultimately matter. But to be robbed of three points over the two fixtures to injury time goals is hard to stomach. Everyone's been kissing Wolves arse ever since they came up, but they have been jammy as fuck against us.

Imagine if Man City lose the title by a point and we go down by a point after Boly’s handball and the two decisions we didn’t get?

Honestly my only consolation last night was that hopefully we'll not get relegated and this won't ultimately matter. But to be robbed of three points over the two fixtures to injury time goals is hard to stomach. Everyone's been kissing Wolves arse ever since they came up, but they have been jammy as f*** against us.

That's what i'm trying to think aswell, that we will stay up anyway, then VAR next season, it's just that nagging doubt that the stars (or refs) are aligning for us to go down.

If we were going for the league title or top 4 and getting these wrong decisions, it would be even worse.

Honestly my only consolation last night was that hopefully we'll not get relegated and this won't ultimately matter. But to be robbed of three points over the two fixtures to injury time goals is hard to stomach. Everyone's been kissing Wolves arse ever since they came up, but they have been jammy as fuck against us.

5 points really. If we get the Boly pen we probably win that.

I hate the way some fans set themselves up for deliberate disappointment by saying we need to beat Huddersfield and Burnley or we are relegated. We are going to drop points in one of those matches judging by our home form this season so might as well brace yourself for disappointment because its unlikely we are going to win 4 home matches in a row. We are going to win points we don't expect and lose points we expect to win between now and the end of the season.

I would say need at least another 3 wins to stay up assuming we draw 4 or 5 matches as well.

Arsenal play Southampton next and they often fuck up when we need them to beat teams around us.

Must agree, they are horrendous to rely on mind, them and Leicester

Arsenal play Southampton next and they often fuck up when we need them to beat teams around us.

Must agree, they are horrendous to rely on mind, them and Leicester

I think that most people would have the same opinion, me included, yet I suspect the facts probably don't back that up. After all, they have a poor record against the other 'big' teams, so they must be beating someone...

I think we could even get 10 points from the next five games tbh. It's a really critical period with five very winnable games.

:thup: Don't fear for us in our run in tbh, with probably the exception of the Liverpool game. Burnley is going to be the most difficult of the next 5 imo.

I think we could even get 10 points from the next five games tbh. It's a really critical period with five very winnable games.

:thup: Don't fear for us in our run in tbh, with probably the exception of the Liverpool game. Burnley is going to be the most difficult of the next 5 imo.

West Ham away?

West Ham away?

Nope, no one knows what West Ham turn up and we've only lost to Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Tottenham away from home.

West Ham away?

Nope, no one knows what West Ham turn up and we've only lost to Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Tottenham away from home.

But refs  :lol: