Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Was this month last year when we threw away leads at Bournemouth and Palace. Similar points tallies as well, if not identical. Huddersfield, Burnley, West Ham and Everton are 4 good fixtures for us. Burnley will be far more difficult than most will seem, been unbeaten for quite a while.

Staying up, not in any doubt.

I wish i was that confident.

The thing is, no one is gonna be surprised if the Huddersfield game is 0-0 or something.

We are on an upward curve, from these last 3 games 4 points is huge.  Rafa has us organised and we will get the results we need

Cardiff

Arsenal A

Bournemouth H

Southampton A

Watford H

Everton H

Wolves A

West Ham H

Brighton A

Chelsea H

Man City A

Burnley A

Liverpool H

Fulham A

Crystal Palace H

Man Utd A

Huddersfield

Everton H

Chelsea A

Arsenal H

Newcastle A

Wolves H

Brighton A

Bournemouth H

West Ham A

Crystal Palace A

Leicester H

Spurs A

Watford H

Liverpool A

Man Utd H

Southampton A

Fulham

Spurs H

Brighton H

Crystal Palace A

Man Utd H

West Ham A

Southampton A

Chelsea H

Leicester A

Liverpool H

Man City H

Watford A

Everton H

Bournemouth A

Cardiff H

Wolves A

Newcastle H

Newcastle

Man City H

Spurs A

Wolves A

Huddersfield H

Burnley H

West Ham A

Everton H

Bournemouth A

Arsenal A

Crystal Palace H

Leicester A

Southampton H

Brighton A

Liverpool H

Fulham A

Still think Cardiff are the key to us surviving, their next 2 home games will tell us more about our path come the end of the season.

We need to hoy Southampton up there now

I’d be amazed if we went down, this team fights , however the lack of goals may just kill us.

I’m down to a 3 from 4

Inability to score more than 1 in a game is very very worrying we are always on the edge of the precipice of having 3 points turn into 1. Other than the Cardiff game weve never felt comfortable going into the last 20 minutes

We need to start scoring goals or I fear it could fuck us

5. Goes to a 2 if we get 4-6 points the next two games.

It’s a strange one to judge. As I think we’re playing fairly well a lot of the time. Yet we have thrown away points late on against Wolves twice and Spurs last week.

The team is pretty poor going forward. So we’re forever playing on the counter and don’t seem like scoring more than the odd goal from a half chance here and there. Which isn’t going to suit in the ‘winnable’ games that are coming up. We already huffed and puffed against some crap teams, doing exactly this.

All that said, I’m quietly confident. We have looked solid for a while, players returning to fitness, the emergence of Longstaff, Almiron and most inportantly. The fact Rafa’s teams usually finish strongly. I do think we’ll be ok. But we have to beat two teams that are down there with us, before I get too comfy.

Assuming we beat Huddersfield next match, which we absolutely should, there's a very good chance the others around us drop points. That would put us in a very strong position going into the Burnley game.

We also concede a ridiculous amount of goals to crosses

Teams get a ridiculous amount of crosses in to score from, that's the problem. Yedlin, Ritchie, Dummett, Manquillo, Kenedy; none of them have been good enough at stopping the supply this season. All been dogshit (being a bit harsh on Dummett there, but wingers get far too many crosses in against him).