Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Reading Southampton forum they seem to have similar complaints to us. Hate their owner, hate their own fans for not doing anything. One comment even claiming they have worst ownership in the league. I mean we know they don’t, but hard not to feel sorry for them a litttle even still.

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?5-The-Saints

Sold their soul thinking they were gods gift to flipping unlimited youth players. Forgot that it’s not exact science and employed Mark Hughes and his inability to spend money properly.

No idea what their Chinese owners have done differently other than no they have young players to shift because of the above.

Needs to keep the likes of Brighton & Sheff Utd within reach. The table is tight at the bottom but if crap like that produce a gap, I think it’s inevitable Watford & Everton will pull away and he’ll be in deep shite. Part of me hopes he drops Almiron later for Gayle or Atsu and we get a hiding. If we win with Gayle in the team and Almiron benched it’s going to be unbearable.

I’ve just looked at the fixtures properly for the first time, the toughest game on paper that we have between now and Christmas is West Ham away. If he sticks as close to the Rafa formula as possible he could be mid-table by New Year. If he’s still bottom 4-5 at Christmas then there’s no way he’s getting out of it.

I’ve just looked at the fixtures properly for the first time, the toughest game on paper that we have between now and Christmas is West Ham away. If he sticks as close to the Rafa formula as possible he could be mid-table by New Year. If he’s still bottom 4-5 at Christmas then there’s no way he’s getting out of it.

We have City at home, Burnley away. Can’t see us beating Sheff U away either tbh.

Mid table would suggest multiple wins. Just can't see us scoring enough goals to make that a reality. The Rafa system might avoid some defeats but I can't see it producing enough wins.

It's against the lesser sides we've performed the worst this season. I find those games more watchable tbh, they give a much better indication of where we are. Under Rafa we used to punch our weight with those around us, but I can see Bruce getting continually outfoxed by shit teams with brainier managers. Brighton and Norwich being good examples of this.

Watford seem to be in a dreadful state as well. Especially if they lose another home game today. At the minute it looks straight forward with Norwich, Southampton and Watford going down. But managers will change and it'll look different in a few weeks.

It's much better to go down than stay up, surviving proves Ashley right.

But we’ve gone down twice, and still, here we are. So I fail to see how that is “much better”?

Go down and stay down for a few years is the only thing that hasn't happened yet. Perpetual survival archives nothing. It just keeps the carousel turning.

We go down he just peddles a load of staff to cut costs. At the end of the day the fat cunt will be laughing his shrivelled cock off regardless of wether we are up or down. People need to realise the fat bastards here for at least another 10 years.

We go down he just peddles a load of staff to cut costs. At the end of the day the fat c*** will be laughing his shrivelled cock off regardless of wether we are up or down. People need to realise the fat b******s here for at least another 10 years.

Alreet mystig meg.