Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

£250 on at 3/1.

Done.

Quite generous odds

Will be interesting to see the odds next season considering every football pundit in England was convinced Bruce was doing a grand job.

can't wait, it is going to be funny as fuck watching all Bruce's pals in the media try and spin the shit show we are going to see next season, i doubt we will get out of the bottom 6 all season and will be relegated long before the end of the season

10, and I couldn't give a fuck. Hope the club rots as long as Ashley is here and he's forced to sell for a fraction of what he was gonna get this summer.

And fuck Steve Bruce as well. Gravy drinking prick.

can't wait, it is going to be funny as fuck watching all Bruce's pals in the media try and spin the shit show we are going to see next season, i doubt we will get out of the bottom 6 all season and will be relegated long before the end of the season

It'll suddenly all be Ashley's fault for not backing Steve.

Don't forget Staveley/PIF for the massive distraction this whole sorry affair has caused

Don't forget Staveley/PIF for the massive distraction this whole sorry affair has caused

:thup: 100%

Mad how you can see how this is going to pan out but can do nothing about

Mad how you can see how this is going to pan out but can do nothing about

Think Mojo said it in another post. The feeling of helplessness is awful.

I’d love to join in with a bold 10, but as someone earlier suggested - as shite as our squad is, as shite as our manager is, as shite as our facilities and support and scouting are - there are probably going to be three worse teams than us again next year. 17th is probable.

Zombie club stumbles onward...

I’d love to join in with a bold 10, but as someone earlier suggested - as shite as our squad is, as shite as our manager is, as shite as our facilities and support and scouting are - there are probably going to be three worse teams than us again next year. 17th is probable.

Zombie club stumbles onward...

Who will the clubs be? Villa, WBA? I'm struggling for a third. Even Fulham and Brentford look better than us.

We’re also not (quite) as shite as many make out. We get results we have no right getting. And as much as it sticks in my craw, Bruce has evidently created a decent atmosphere.

Absolutely Villa, Fulham, WBA and Brentford would be at shorter odds than us to go down. West Ham are a basket case. Bumbling our way to safety is by no means assured, but neither is it impossible.

We’re also not (quite) as shite as many make out. We get results we have no right getting. And as much as it sticks in my craw, Bruce has evidently created a decent atmosphere.

Absolutely Villa, Fulham, WBA and Brentford would be at shorter odds than us to go down. West Ham are a basket case. Bumbling our way to safety is by no means assured, but neither is it impossible.

We're not. I certainly think we will be in a tough relegation battle, but all this talk of 100% defo going down is silly. We might go down, might not. But it's a likely season of struggle.